• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Making of a Slutwife!

• Thread starterWisHub
  • Start date
W

WisHub

I met my wife when she was 21 and I was 25. She's always been sexy, in a shy sorta way, but needed help expressing it. As this post goes on I will talk about how broke down those barriers and also share some pics along the way.

When we first started dating she was a virgin, and let me tell you very inexperienced. The first time I took her clothes off I was amazed at what I saw.

Pic from then.

Here is a pic from when we first started dating. Sorry no face.

Attachments

• wife%20at%2019.jpg
    wife%20at%2019.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 533
At the time when we first started dating she would dress sexy to try and impress me. Short skirts, heals and little tops that showed off her tight tummy. Mind you she would wear this stuff to my house only and not out in public.

No interest in this thread?

After seeing all that hair...not really.

Oh don't worry that didn't stay on her long. She was shaved bald before I went down on her the first time.

Let's hear more...sounds fascinating

What would you like to hear about first and do you want to hear about it hear or on ym messenger? I am wishub35@yahoo.com.

Clean Shaven

This is how it looked afterwards.

Attachments

• Clean%20Shaven.jpg
    Clean%20Shaven.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 645
Please Continue

WisHub, Please continue about your journey. There are a lot of readers on here but only a few will take the time to respond. I have some stories about us posted and out of almost 10,000 views there were only about 15 responces, and my wife started with a lot of hair also that over the years finally became clean-shaven. So please continue. GTR

Now at the time I will admitingly say that I was using her for her body and she was gladly giving it to me. She kinda started seeing another guy just in case and at the time I didn't realize it, but it probably was in a sense her way of inadvertanly cuckolding me without even realizing she was doing it.

WisHub said:
This is how it looked afterwards.

Absolutely delicious! Whichever bull gets her is a lucky one. I wouldn't mind planting one of my godzilla loads deep inside that pussy! :D

(I wish I could meet up with a forum member and his wife so they can testify to how much I actually do cum.)

Great pics - great start to how your journey began...we anxiously await hearing and seeing more!

I don't know about hear or hear. But here is fine. Let's see where this goes.
Cause god know virgins are known for thier expierance lol

I can tell you more on this story today gladly. I am also open to discussing this on ym messenger wishub35@yahoo.com. There is a lot more to share though.

Well to continue, there were nights where I would go out and she would be over by his house and then I would come home from the bars horny as hell and call her up to come over and she always would leave his place to come by me. Little did I realize at the time I was usually getting used goods.

Really would prefer there to be a bit more interaction and questions along the way either here or on ym. My addy is wishub35@yahoo.com.

That is true but at the time she didn't know what I wanted, so she says so she was seeing him.

Users who are viewing this thread