• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Malaysian couple remarries but wife takes a second African lover.

• Thread startertank_ball
  • Start date
T

tank_ball

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/11/8/nation/7383751&sec=nation

A COUPLE once divorced because the wife had an affair with an African man. However, they later reconciled and re-married.

But to the husband’s dismay, his wife had not learnt her lesson for she had taken another African lover, he told Harian Metro.

The husband, who gave his name as Johan, said he found out about his wife’s first affair just a few days before Hari Raya last year.

“Initially, I did not suspect anything. But I began to see she was keeping her distance from me and our five children,” he said.

Johan claimed she was always sendingSMSes to someone and, often, she would be in a remorseful mood.

When he confronted her, she did not deny her romantic link with an African student of a private college in Nilai. Their marriage crashed.

However, after the student returned to his country, the woman asked for a second chance and the couple, both in their 40s, got married again last June.

But barely three months after re-married, the woman allegedly took another African lover, a businessman and a friend of the first Awang Hitam (a term used by the Malay media for African Casanovas).

Johan said his wife’s infatuation with African men drove her to pawn her jewellery to support them.

He has made three police reports against his wife’s second African lover.

Wow, I'm from malaysia and this is great news!

I guess an african cock is too good for her to pass.

once you go black...you never go back....

It did not state much details.

I mean, why did the wife took another african lover? About the husband, did he had another lover before this?

Wife nowadays are more liberated, not like its 20 to 30 years ago.

some new is harian metro are either old stories or made up gossips...not really 100% true...that's why they always use the "not real name"...so no one can prove that it's a fiction...but it is happening here more often....women finding black man as part time lovers...considering asian has pretty small packages...:)

Some here would consider him lucky

Seems to me that some guys here would consider that guy was lucky, and would try to work the situation so that they could watch the large african guy pound their wife..,
My chinese wife has been ridden by africans a couple of times in the past, and i love to hear about it, and would love to watch

singaporesling said:
Seems to me that some guys here would consider that guy was lucky, and would try to work the situation so that they could watch the large african guy pound their wife..,
My chinese wife has been ridden by africans a couple of times in the past, and i love to hear about it, and would love to watch

Lucky you that your chinese wife had those experiences.

Does she tell you about her escapades with the africans all the time?

Malaysia is not like Iran.

She will go to jail or her husband will recite the divorce words to her.

bull 33 with 7 inch big black cock from penang, malaysian indian...messsage me if interested...

He will forgive her, get married a third time, and the Magistrate will order him to stay married forever because he should have learnt his lesson the first time.

I will forgive my wife if she did that too but would demand the details of their relationship.

after all, I may have her heart and those africans can have her pussy

furthermore, the malays in west malaysia, especially the women, have access to alot of foreign men

Reactions: john master

Users who are viewing this thread