• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mandingo Party

• Thread starterCouple09
  • Start date

Couple09

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2008
Have any ladies or couples here been to a Mandingo Party? What was it like? Did you enjoy it? Could you leave whenever you wanted? Thanks. MrsC

I have and, yes, I could leave whenever I wanted. I wouldn't go to a party if I couldn't make those decisions for myself.

party

Wife and I would like to know more about these parties. Any info. would help. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my girlfriend and I have live-in black lovers and we have a number of special parties during the year, mostly during holidays.. Although we don't really refer to them as Mandingo Parties, all of the guests are black men/white women....no white men ever allowed, even though some of the women are married. Only one of the husbands know about their wifes lust for black men and for the others, they choose to keep it their secret. We all have a great time, and most always, the pary lasts for a couple days and anyone can leave whenever they want...but in most cases, everyone wants it to last as long as we can keep it together...lol. Too bad some of us have to work huh..?

Couple09 said:
Have any ladies or couples here been to a Mandingo Party? What was it like? Did you enjoy it? Could you leave whenever you wanted? Thanks. MrsC

Last edited by a moderator:
cmeinfl` said:
Both my girlfriend and I have live-in black lovers and we have a number of special parties during the year, mostly during holidays.. Although we don't really refer to them as Mandingo Parties, all of the guests are black men/white women....no white men ever allowed, even though some of the women are married. Only one of the husbands know about their wifes lust for black men and for the others, they choose to keep it their secret. We all have a great time, and most always, the pary lasts for a couple days and anyone can leave whenever they want...but in most cases, everyone wants it to last as long as we can keep it together...lol. Too bad some of us have to work huh..?

My experiences have been very similar. We really don't have a name for the parties, is basically a bunch of black men who bring their white gfs to private parties that are hosted by various couples. Single white women are also welcome as well as some single black men. The parties last anywhere from a whole evening to most of the weekend. It's not just a wild orgy either, at least not at the parties I've gone to. Some of the men might be watching a game, others might be playing cards, pool, etc...with sexual activity mixed in. Of course the longer the duration of the party the more of these other things going on.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Can someone bring these things to Jackson, MS??? Lol, j/k

Jac and I havent been to a black party but she had a private party at an adult theatre with several black men...She pulled the train for them.

My wife and I have been in the swinging lifestyle for almost 6 years, host 5-6 BBC/Interracial parties a year, and also attend a lot of other swingers parties, including several other BBC/Interracial parties, on a regular basis.

The BBC/Interracial parties are definitely our favorites and we think they are great for people that are serious about the BBC lifestyle to meet black men that understand the lifestyle and to meet couples that share their interests.

Users who are viewing this thread