• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Manisfesting as a cuckold.....

• Thread starteryarracuda
  • Start date

yarracuda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2011
hi..im a 45 years old male from kuala lumpur, malaysia. been married for the past 15 years to my beautiful bbw wife (both of us are from borneo) and been childless ever since. i've tried numerous treatments for both of us but to no avail and as you all might have guesses, i resorted to finding another man to seed her in an attempt to get her pregnant. to do this in an islamic country where adultery is a definite no no and where the freedom of free sex and open minded people are much limited is very hard. finally i managed to get an indian man (a fellow malaysian too) who is a professional and matured (he is married and a father for several kids) through the internet chatrooms and ever since he'd been servicing my normally shy wife on and off. believe me or not, at first i was quite angry looking at my wife getting excited whenever she is around him compared to being together with me as he would ask her to lick his cock, butt and even drink his piss but sooner or later i've started to feel the need to have a master slave relationship in this environment, of course i'm being the slave. so from then on, i'd been the slave who would clean up their sex residue (sperm and her cum) using my mouth and he does not even go to the toilet to pass urine as he will do it inside my mouth and demands me to swallow it. my wife instead had been treating me like a slave all the time since i've agreed to this even when he is not around. nowadays i'm not even allowed to sleep with her let alone touch her since she is my master's wife. i,ve been bathing her, cleaning her up after her toilet business, putting clothes for her , all this before i leave house for work and believe me i am enjoying this every single second. no matter whether she is getting pregnant or not i want this relation to last as long as possible. the sensation of his cock inside my mouth is just heavenly. yesterday night, my wife told me that she wants me to be penetrated by her bull but unfortunately he is not a bisexual. my wife told me she will persuade him to fuck me and wanted me to dress up as a girl for the master. i attached some pics of her with my master so enjoy....by the way she is 39 years old and the master is 42.....

Attachments

• Copy of DSCN0624.jpg
    Copy of DSCN0624.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 249
  • SPM_A0254.jpg
    SPM_A0254.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 214
  • SPM_A0256.jpg
    SPM_A0256.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 201
  • SPM_A0258.jpg
    SPM_A0258.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 214
  • SPM_A0261.jpg
    SPM_A0261.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 246
I wonder I wander

Yarracuda your post brings up several things that need to be considered. I am not sure anyone in this life style should have children, but if you do it is going to be a big change. Neither you or your wife are going to have the freedom you now have and raising a child is not for sissies, it is hard, time consuming, and very expensive especially if they are properly educated. You may be very wealthy and can hire others to help, but then what is the point.

Even more telling, is you admit your submissive side and desire, enjoyment and wish to be submissive along with your spouse to a master. Many cuckolds do like this but it certainly is not for everyone.

There is so much I do not know about your culture and so little I do know but I do wonder how the child would be treated if your proclivities become known. I feel one thing is univerisal a master/bull/stud soon starts to think of the woman as his and while he may use you for a while sooner or later he may want you out of the picture.

Attachments

• 1769879522.jpg
    1769879522.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 800px-Order-cuckoldry-ca1815-French-satire.jpg
    800px-Order-cuckoldry-ca1815-French-satire.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 188
  • LastVestiges.jpg
    LastVestiges.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 210
MacNfries said:
yarracuda, I've never understood the point of allowing other men to impregnate the wife. Doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons. Although, statistics now show that approx. 14-16% of children conceived in a marriage are not blood related to the male spouse.

At any rate, if I were the two of you, the first thing before doing ANYTHING is to both get a doctor's checkup ... particularly HER. Older females can have difficulty fertility and conceiving, particularly if they are a bit over weight. If she checks out, then you get you a checkup as well.

If both of you check out, you need to learn as much as you can about her fertility cycle + make sure she has several orgasms AFTER you have deposited your sperm inside her. Doctors have recently determined that the cervix has a multiple purpose ... one of which is to gather up sperm and insert them into ther tubes. Unfortunately, if she isn't having an orgasm, the cervix doesn't work as good.

I'd drop the idea of her having another man's child, unless you've just decided that's what you want to do ... which to me doesn't make sense. :confused:

he lives in a country where it is expected for married couples to have children. if not, then there's something wrong.

from what I read, he's not a cuckold adding impregnation. he wants impregnation and ends up as a cuckold.

to TS why not try some black guys? they are way better sexually and provide better genes anyway....:D

hi can i be yr master too

I see glaring problems with this. First you show concern and state how hard it is to be in this lifestyle/ or find a 'breeder' for your wife. But are you of the same skin color as the bull? I don't think this is real or you haven't thought this out.
You live in a Islamic country where either of you can be cained or stoned to death for what you are doing. What do you think the child will live with, if its allowed to be born.
In countries where interracial/ adultery relationships are tolerated, the children have to deal with racisum. Yours will deal with far more problems.

That's my take on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread