• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married to BLK

• Thread starterslutjanet
  • Start date

slutjanet

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2006
What is the % of White wife that are shared by blk hub. Most of the one i know are swinger or use as slut by hub

I'm married to my wife, and i've had her service another home boy at the side of our place where we used to live during the summer, while the sun was still up, and people could see her if they passed by.

nice lot of blk look at there white wifes as something to share to show what they have

Dark men sharing their white wives

I am proud of my blond, sexy submissive wife, and enjoy showing her off to my friends, especially in black parties or clubs. She's proud to be owned by me, and always dresses to please. From that, it is a natural step to having her demonstrate her talents by pleasing some of my good friends. We are very secure in our Master/slave relationship, and the lucky black friends who get to sample my slut/wife's talents are always appreciative and respectful.

Second, being a dominant, having her take care of my friends shows my control over my wife, that she will gladly perform like a ***** for me, and obey whatever I demand of her. I've given her to friends as a birthday gift, Christmas gift, housewarming party, losing a bet, and as a hot wife for a friend's brother who was visiting from out of town.

I suspect that most dark men like to show off their white wives, and also their control of their wives. I don't really see much of this among white husbands, but I believe it happens more with black husbands. It certainly works for me.

LeatherZebra

Reactions: whitewife696969, babagee and Gerwin
Good to see you back Leather. Take good care of that prized wife, she is special.

Although I've never been married to a black man, from the white woman's perspective (or at least mine), I relish being shared. I can't see the downstide of being owned. More black cock is a bad thing?

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin
bbclover11 said:
Good to see you back Leather. Take good care of that prized wife, she is special.

She can bring you other white women, her friends and family.

Why the emphasis on plowing through a family? Destroying the family structure. Is it just a power trip, or something deeper which I don't understand?

Users who are viewing this thread