Married to Dana.

• Thread starterzanrag
  • Start date

zanrag

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2006
Dana and I met when I was 28 and she was 26. We had both been married before and since divorcing Dana had gone out with a lot of guys and had come to the conclusion that most of the relationships didn't really progress after they became sexual. She also had a friend who for religious reasons was saving herself for marriage, this intregued Dana and although she'd been married and had a lot of sexual partners she decided to stop sleeping with the guys she dated and would save herself from that point until she got married.

That's right around when I met Dana. We dated for a few months and I was trying very hard to get to the point where we had sex. It was then that Dana told me she wouldn't have sex again until she was married. With a failed marriage behind me I wasn't in any hurry to wed again.

We'd been together a year and it was driving me crazy that I'd not even seen her naked, let alone get any sexual favors from her. She'd played with my cock through my pants a few times and got me really worked up, and would tell me to take the matter in my own hands when I got home.

After we'd dated for 18 months we got engaged. And over the next six months leading to our wedding Dana would actually undo my pants and stroke my cock as we kissed. I was still denied seeing her undressed although I was often allowed to feel her breasts through her shirt. She would always bring me to the edge but never let me hit orgasm. "Just think how special our first orgasm together will be on our wedding night, let's not risk spoiling that"... it kind of made sense.

During those stroking sessions Dana was an expert at talking fantasies and got me to tell her all mine, even the ones that I barely wanted to admit to myself. So she knew I fantasised about having a wife who fucked other guys and she also knew that my first marriage pretty much fell apart because I wasn't great in the bedroom.

By the time our wedding came Dana knew everything about me, what turned me on, what twisted fantasy ideas got me off, everything.

A week before the wedding Dana gave me a card with vows written on it and told me "I've written both our vows, that's what I want you to vow to me". I read it and basically I'd been given the vows that are traditionally made by the woman, to "love, honor and obey". I told her she got it the wrong way around and she laughed and said "honey, you've told me how you fantasize about the woman being the dominant one... if you're serious then you'll read those out."

The wedding came and went and no one really seemed to notice the vows I read, there were a couple of murmurs in the church but mainly I think people just assumed we'd muddled the cards up.

I was so horny, Dana had asked me to not mastubate in the five days before the wedding. I was so looking forward to finally getting to fuck this gorgeous woman - hell I was looking forward to seeing her hot naked body!

As we danced at the reception Dana told me how she was going to be the perfect wife and give me exactly what I wanted in the honeymoon suite that night, as she talked she reached down and rubbed my rock hard little cock through my pants. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel.

When it got to 9pm and all the guests had seen Dana in her wedding dress she went and got changed into a cute black short skirt which barely covered the tops of her black stockings, she also put on a tight red top and it was clear there was no bra underneath. I couldn't get my mind off the fact that later that night I would see those breasts in their naked glory.

During the reception Dana danced with a lot of other guys, but one guy seemed to get a lot more dances than anyone else - more than even I got. His name was Tyrone and he was a muscular 6ft 3" black guy. I watched as Dana got real close to him and he was touching her ass and running his hands all over. I didn't threat, she was having a good time and I knew it would be me fucking her real soon.

It came time for us to leave the reception and head for the hotel which was a 40 minute taxi ride. On the way over Dana cuddled me close and we chatted. I asked if she knew Tyrone because she'd seemed to hit it off with him pretty well. It turned out that he was an ex-boyfriend, one of the many guys who in the past had got to fuck Dana. But why should I care... tonight was going to be my turn... or so I thought.

We got to the suite and Dana virtually ordered me to "undress". I looked a little surprised at her tone and she said "hey, you agreed to obey, now do as you're fucking told." I didn't hesitate I stripped off and my 4.5 inches stood to attention.

"I promised I was going to be the perfect wife and give you exactly what you wanted in the honeymoon suite. And now I'm going to make so many of those dirty, twisted fantasies of yours come true, just like a devoted wife should."

She threw me a carrier bag and told me to put on what was inside. It contained a pair of red panties, some stockings, and suspenders. I did as she asked thinking this was going to be one kinky night.

Dana looked at me and laughed. She was still fully dressed. Then she said "You've told me about your fantasies of having an unfaithful wife, you also know you have a small dick. Plus I promised myself I wouldn't have sex until I was married - so I'm going to deal with all of them at once."

I looked stunned - that's because I was.

"You won't have to worry about your useless little dick not satisfying me because I'm going to fuck Tyrone tonight. I might have promised I wouldn't have sex until marriage - I never said it would be with my husband."

There was a knock at the door. Dana told me to go answer it. I felt like a right whimp answering the door in panties and stockings to the muscular Tyrone who laughed when he saw me and then said "don't worry Andy, I'm going to take good care of your wife."

He walked over to her and they kissed deeply, his hands were all over her hot little body and I just stood there like the loser I am without saying a word.

He reached down and ran his hand up her leg and was soon clearly playing with her pussy through her panties, she was breathing harder and harder. Then she suddenly dropped to her knees, undid Tyrones pants and pulled them down ******** his monster cock. It was easily 10 inches and thick too, in fact he was probably thicker than I was long. Dana struggled to take it into her mouth but she worked on it and was soon sucking him pretty deep.

After she'd sucked him for a while he scooped her up and carried her to the bed. "Wait" said Dana... "Andy is a small cocked pathetic whimp, he isn't allowed to see me naked". She handed Tyrone a bag, he opened it and took out a black hood style blindfold. He came over and put it on me and tied it at the back. He then pushed me into the sofa. I couldn't see a thing but I was going to hear everything.

"Perfect" Dana announced. "Now he can listen and jack that sad excuse for a cock while I get the fucking I deserve on my wedding night."

Dana and Tyrone fucked for hours and all I could do was listen to my new wifes moans of pleasure and screams of joy as she got well and truely fucked by another man.

I lost count of how many orgasms Dana had, and Tyrone had cum at least 4 times where as my jacking had managed to get me off twice, still quite an accomplishment for me as I'm usually a once a night guy.

Finally Dana came over and removed the hood. She'd put back on her shirt and skirt but her panties lay on the table. Tyrone showered and got dressed, picked up the panties and tucked them in his pocket as a kind of trophy.

"Andy, would you like to see my pussy?" Dana asked. I nodded yes and she said "OK, as a special treat I think I'll show you. You're still not worthy of seeing my beautiful breasts but I'll let you see my well fucked cunt. Now go lay on the bed"

I did as I was told and lay on the bed. Dana walked over, stood on the bed and then stood legs apart so I was looking up her skirt. I couldn't see much in that light but could tell her pussy was red hot. I could also see some of Tyrones cum dribbling down her leg.

"Tyrone came four times in my pussy and I need cleaning up", Dana lowered herself onto my face and ordered me to lick her pussy. The thought actually disgusted me but at the same time my cock got hard. I licked and sucked on her cum filled love hole for all I was worth swallowing all the juices I licked out and Dana came as I orally pleased her.

When she was done she got up and told me she was going to Tyrones house for the rest of the night as he had a friend staying and she needed more big black cock. She told me she'd meet me at the airport in the morning to fly to the Bahamas for our honeymoon.

I lay there in the honeymoon suite of a big hotel alone thinking about all that had happened and how my wife was now getting fucked some more.

At the airport the next day Dana arrived hand in hand with Tyrone. I must have looked surprised again, sha just giggled and told me "when I booked this honeymoon I bought three tickets and booked two a joining rooms at the hotel, you'll be sleeping in one and Tyrone and I will be fucking and not sleeping much in the other. You can't expect me to spend my honeymoon being left unsatisfied by your little dick do you honey? Don't worry, I'll let you listen and jack off and maybe I'll even let you lick my pussy again as a special treat."

But that trip is another story...

Andy.

totally hot

totally hot, post the followup, I'm sure I speak for everyone, bring it on

Can't wait for the rest of the story. Keep going