Married white guy Birmingham

• Thread starterau00tiger
  • Start date
A

au00tiger

Would love to chat w/ white females who are interested in IR.
Married perferred.. I do not want a person relationship.
Someone to share what we like who is also discrete like me.
I am straight, but fun as hell.
Give me a chance

Just thought I would give your thread a bump.....Big Bama Black Guy.......I hope you're as pissed about the coaching choice as I am .......

My son was laughing at that last night.

Send me a message sometime and we can chat.

whats so funny?

Angela said:
My son was laughing at that last night.

Is it the fact that Auburn is a racist federally funded institution, and they don't want any blacks in top positions at the university? Definitely not a laughing matter, in my opinion. I attended AU and received my bachelor's degree from there back in 2004 so I know this first-hand to be true. Look at how Kodi Burns was passed over as starting quarterback over the whiteboy this season, or Jason Campbell was during his time there by Cox. Play who is the most qualified, not who's parents donate the most money to the school. Plus, there is no way that Gene Chizick is a better coach than Turner Gill, anyone can see that. Stats don't lie. Just my 2¢

But anyways, good luck on your search au00tiger. Keep us updated on your progress.

War Eagle

As a black guy that graduate from there, I can say that I have some experience with the problem, but mine is a bit different from most, it was not from other students, but from those threatened (???) of my intellect and advancement.....

I was given the good advice to "be mindful of my presence" (being a large black male) which was given to my by a white professor. This same professor was mindful to say that I should be careful as to what positions I accept as I am intelligent enough to not be a simple quota filler.......

It is something that I have dealt with, as have others......

It is not only about hiring Gill, just hire someone who was at least competitive white or black....

He was laughing at the fact that the coach they hired had lost a bunch of games in a row where he last coached. There is no love lost in my family for Auburn.