• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Marsha Brady & Bobby Brown...

• Thread starterWisconsinBBC
  • Start date

WisconsinBBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2006
They hit it off on some reality show about country music.

Are they more than friends????

Attachments

• 2414329474_6b2aa6f61f.jpg
    2414329474_6b2aa6f61f.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 910
Last edited by a moderator:
On the show she and Carnie Wilson saw his cock. He slept in the nude and they went to wake him up and he rolled over and they both got a good look at it. Carnie described it as a weapon. The next scene she had hard nipples (no bra in her sleep shirt) I talked about it with my wife she wished she could've saw it too, Carnie had some nice nipp showing. She's kinda aggrivating but I would like to see BB plow her big ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will & Eve said:
We watched the first couple of episodes and, while I try to resist "reading into" a situation our own fetish, it sure seemed to us that she was captivated by him even from the very start...

If there's anything to it they will wind up with their own reality show on VH! or something soon.

Is Whitney still around?

Nope ....Whitney kicked him to the curb, they're in the process of getting divorced.

Users who are viewing this thread