• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Martina McBride

• Thread starterExchange
  • Start date

Exchange

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
Independence Day
3a572cd7edf7bd3d7612ac14c54509c6-.jpg

The hell with Martina McBride. The ultimate would be Sara Evans!!!! What a body, face and I am certain one hell of a body!!! Anybody want to post a good fake of Sara Evans? Please be my guest.

How about PhotoShopping this one.

Attachments

• sara-martina.jpg
    sara-martina.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 314
WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
The hell with Martina McBride. The ultimate would be Sara Evans!!!! What a body, face and I am certain one hell of a body!!! Anybody want to post a good fake of Sara Evans? Please be my guest.

As hot as Martina is.. Sara is just fucking awsome. That beautiful face, the way she loves to show off her titties. ( videos, dance show etc..) I can go on & on. Just thinking about her mounting a big black african makes me.. oops... I be back in a sec.

Imagine Sara Evans with a black man. She is brunette, tall, long legs, tan and nice big tits. Damn that would be hot. Thanks for the pic Ken! Or maybe imagine her with two black men!!!

Martina is hot, but you're right -- Sara is gorgeous. Even more so in person. She stopped by our station a few years ago, and we all went out for dinner/drinks/dancing . She knows how to have a very good time. Based on how she partied, I'm surprised one of her kids didn't turn out to be black.

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
Imagine Sara Evans with a black man. She is brunette, tall, long legs, tan and nice big tits. Damn that would be hot. Thanks for the pic Ken! Or maybe imagine her with two black men!!!

I didn't send in the picture. ( wish I did ). What I would really wish for is a picture of Sara having her beautiful tits sucked by some big black Jamacian while his long thick black cock cums in her ripe white pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread