• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mary pat mature mwf in Minnesota looking to go black

• Thread starteredandmary
  • Start date

edandmary

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2004
minneapolis mn
we are a mature couple in Minneot looking to make our fantay of Mary pat to go black a reality. Mary Pat is n attractie brunette 5ft 7 140 lbs 3-32-38nice long strong legs and very broad hipbones built forwell enowed mens use. Mary Pat will go bareback and yes if she gets involcved to the poisnt she submitts totally and completely to black sexing this is ok
Ed and Mary

Reactions: Nickmarks
mbm in Minneapolis very interested.. send me a mesage to howardw@visi.com if you would like an athletic male 5'10" 230lbs looking for a fun couple

thks for the interet in my wife Mary Pat and yes she us about to go black all the way which makes me very happy. I dont know what is going to happen to Mary pat but I will be very coperative in letting her goto get involved with black men and yes Iwant her to go bareback
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread