• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Massage Or Male Stripper And Two Way Mirror

• Thread starterWowzerz
  • Start date

Wowzerz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi, I'm new here. The two fantasies I'd love to fulfill are watching my wife via a two way mirror without her knowing it:

1. While she receives a nude sensual full body massage.
2. While she gets wild with a male stripper(s).

I've fantasized about both of these scenarios for over a decade now. Anyone else?

Yes, the massage fantasy many times over many years.
I've actually limited it to nude touching and stimulation, although if it ever came true and fucking was a part of it, I wouldn't complain.

Probably my favorite variation is the vacation in the Caribbeans, where the staff is made up of local males, and are experienced in the ways of massage for pleasure. They are expert manipulators whether she is face up or down, and know how to stimulate their body to turn on the eroticism. After arousing her to peak sexual excitement, she finally lets go with big, squirting cum and is covered again to relax for a few moments.

Massage would get her in the mood better. Don't forget that most women are more about the emotional and foreplay aspect to get them in the mood, compared to most men who are more about the visual eyecandy and naughty talk.

Even for us men, a very expert erotic massage from a hot stunner can be amazing but there's a reason why female strippers are in such a huge demand - either via real stripper clubs or online webcam models.

Users who are viewing this thread