• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Massaging the goods from behind

• Thread starterBayAreaAsians
  • Start date
i’m sure it’s nice to do that while your cock is inside from behind, yes?

i also spied these while there:
https://www.erome.com/a/pAkPHmLf

omg, so hot. i’ve got my wife to go without her bra many times but not is something this revealing of the stiff nipples.

Reactions: DiegoSC
Capt. Ron said:
i’m sure it’s nice to do that while your cock is inside from behind, yes?

i also spied these while there:
https://www.erome.com/a/pAkPHmLf

omg, so hot. i’ve got my wife to go without her bra many times but not is something this revealing of the stiff nipples.

You mean like this?
B0392D1F-3452-4178-BE90-35A6CCE18283.jpegEBB2416F-9EA4-4B8B-8A98-DD61AF58A56E.jpeg2062D6C5-0C04-4DB6-8BBF-75DD4A22885C.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: wifevoyeur01, ByStander, Bullsimons and 13 others
omfg, holy shitttt..fuckkkk!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BayAreaAsians
i’m dizzy now, omg

Reactions: BayAreaAsians
She is a stunner!! Love to see her pics. Do keep posting please.

Love those long dark nipples

BayAreaAsians said:
You mean like this?
B0392D1F-3452-4178-BE90-35A6CCE18283.jpegEBB2416F-9EA4-4B8B-8A98-DD61AF58A56E.jpeg2062D6C5-0C04-4DB6-8BBF-75DD4A22885C.jpeg
I cannot stop staring at those tits

• Love
Reactions: DiegoSC and cuckhubfire
I she were my wife I wold take her out looking like this. I would be a proud husband

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Holly crapp so fucking hot poking tits mmm

In reference to your thread about getting implants or not, I think these photos make the case for the side of leaving then natural. They’re perfectly shaped, proportional, and her nipples are stunning.

Reactions: Vallarta and BayAreaAsians
She definitely deserves me stretching her out and giving her what she truly desires

Users who are viewing this thread