• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mASSCOUPLE

• Thread startermasscouple
  • Start date
M

masscouple

hI FOLKS - WE ARE FROM THE bOSTON AREA AND 42 YEARS OLD. i AM 6' 200 (ONLY A 5 INCH COCK) SHE IS 5'7" 150 WITH AWESOME BLUE EYES. WE HAVE BEEN TALK SO MUCH ABOUT HAVING HER FUCK ANOTHER GUY OF SIZE AND WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP (FUCK CAPITALS) - We are looking fr a guy with a big dick that is 8" but wide - she likes them thick an lots of cum. We want someone who will let her drive the situation whether it be just looking at it, handling it, blow jobs, or hopefully she fucks it. But it is up to her how far it goes. You need to be respectful of that. I will watch (straight male here not a cuckold that gets humiliated...) and may join in later to DP her with you. We need someoned who is clean and respectful that will please her in any way she wants. We also need your picture of your cock, face, and body - if you prefer to block out your face - no problem.

Let us know - we are looking forward to a night of good times.
masscouple@hotmail.com

fuck?

any takers here or should wemove on

Hello

I am a 32 y/o blk male who lives in Maine. I would embrace the oppertunity to fulfill your fantasies and wants. I am very serious. If you would like to chat further or know more, email me at erosion_99@yahoo.com. You can also IM me there too. If you are emailing, please but dark carvern in the subject handle. Thanks

~TonY~

Users who are viewing this thread