• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature BBW in indy looking for fun

• Thread starterLaidbacknnc
  • Start date
L

Laidbacknnc

Let Me know what you think of My bbw slut in indiana ... shes looking for some new friends to use her while her hubbys away

Attachments

• 1_from_chad.jpg
    1_from_chad.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3,717
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
No one wants to play?

She loves to get comments and is really hoping to meet someone for fun nearby

Attachments

• showletter13_1.jpg
    showletter13_1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3,405
Come get it

If you can make it to Fort Wayne, you can have my BBC. Get back and let me know what's up.

Cincy to Indy

Indy, eh...I can get there easy from Cincy...I'll be seeing you soon...get back with me

Fantastic

mmmmmmmmmm what a great looking bbw she is.Would love to see her spread on the bed with her legs opened wide with her lips glistening just waiting to be used and abused.I do hope you post many more of her in the near future.

I'm still in Fort Wayne... I think you replied but I accidentally deleted it. Get back to me, again.

sorry iam married white guy and may noy measure up 6" cut 5.5 thick at shaft with mushrood head. dam near shoot my load in my pants checking out your picture would be happy to lick you clean damn your fine

be there

be there monday, from indy hit up if you want that thing...

ME

am 30 yr old black mal ein louisville that love those big tittes of your am veryintrested so if you are intresed in meet call me at 502 235 4347

thank you
mike

ME

am 30 yr old black mal ein louisville that love those big tittes of your am veryintrested so if you are intresed in meet call me at 502 235 4347

thank you
mike

ME

thank you
mike

SHE LOOKA LIKE A BLONDE

*****ROSE-ANN BARR*****

FROM THE TV SHOW :lol: :lol: :lol:

CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THE PUSSY AND ASS IF THATS AT ALL POSSIBLE :shock: :shock: :? :shock:

Perhaps we can hook up.. if the offer is still open?

Black male in Indianapolis, travels to Ft.Wayne area often for job.. hours flexible.. if still interested,, send reponse to rodebo@hotmail.com.
Thanks, rodebo. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread