• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
It was awesome, I just couldn’t believe that my wife could take something that thick and that long in her once tight hairy snatch but she took all 13” like it was a walk in the park. I was just glad the kids were spending the night away as Correa had Carmen begging for mercy as he fucked her like a demon possessed all you could hear was the loud whap, whap, whap, whap as his body hit hers as she kept on screaming “ohhhhhhhhhh ggggoddddd, ssssoooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeep, sooooooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, Correa your sooooooooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, fffuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk meeeeeeee! Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhh ggggggodddddddd f-fuuckkk mmmeeeeeeeeeee!” Correa then said “I’m getting ready to cum where do you want my nut baby” and Carmen replied “deep in my fertile white married womb baby, fuck it deep in my married white womb as my husband looks on! Breed me for my husband; he has always wanted me to get a Puerto Rican baby fucked in my belly, so do it, fuck your Puerto Rican baby deep in my belly right here on our marital bed! Let my husband see who our next baby’s daddy really is!” Correa said in a loud voice “Isidro look at me as I breed your ***** white wife right here on your marital bed!” I got out from underneath Carmen and looked him right in the eyes and said “breed her Correa, breed my wife, fuck your offspring deep in her belly, and make her a momma to your Puerto Rican baby! Fuck her Correa, fuck my mature white Scottish wife, fuck your Puerto Rican baby deep in her married white belly, make me a cuckold right here on our marital bed, fuck her out of her mind, claim my mature white wife’s pussy as your very own right here on my marital bed, turn my mature white wife into a Puerto Rican cock loving *****! Let the whole world know my white wife fucks other men and uses no protection from pregnancy, fuck your baby in her belly Correa you promised me you would get her pregnant!” Correa said “did you hear that Carmen, your loving husband of twenty one years wants me his Puerto Rican friend to fuck my baby deep in your white married cunt right here on your marital bed and I’m gonna do it! I’m going to breed you like the white married ***** you are” Carmen then said “yes Correa, oh god yes, breed me, I want your Puerto Rican baby fucked deep in me, fuck your Puerto Rican baby in me, take Isidro’s pussy and make it your Correa, make it yours, I gave you my married white pussy first and now my loving husband has given it to you so take it, take it!!!!” Correa looked at me and grunted “here it is Isidro my nut is going deep in Carmen’s womb” as he fucked his potent Puerto Rican baby making sperm deep in my mature white Scottish wife’s fertile womb I tried to kiss Carmen but all she did was shake her head from side to side. Carmen yelled “oh god it’s so hot baby, so hot, so deep, oh god Isidro Correa just came deep in my fertile white married womb, oh god, so good, so good Correa, you fuck so good!” I quickly got underneath Carmen where she and Correa were united as one and noticed that Correa had all 13” deep in her twat but some cum was leaking out so I took my tongue and licked it up and in the process I licked Correa’s nut sack and he said “yeah Isidro lick my nuts as I breed your ***** white wife.” That is exactly what happened Correa managed to fuck his Puerto Rican baby in my mature white Scottish wife’s womb that night. For the following nine months as her belly grew I couldn’t help but get a little jealous as another man’s baby was growing in my wife’s belly and that she was going to give birth and that when she did the whole world would know that my mature white loving wife of twenty one years fucked other men and used no protection what so ever from getting knocked up. Everyone from our family members to friends would know that my wife had cuckolded me; you see I have had a vasectomy so the baby couldn’t be mine and that she was now a hotwife free for other men to fuck her if they wanted some of her mature white married pussy as long as they were hung. My wife now fucks other men preferably Puerto Rican but she has fucked Mexican, black, Dominican, and even white if they are hung with long thick cocks for her cunt to milk every drop of potent baby making cum deep in her fertile married belly. My wife planted horns on my head and I love her more for it than I loved her before. I love licking her stretched out twat when she gets home after a night of unadulterated fucking with some long thick cock bastard whose main intent is fucking his offspring in her fertile white married belly. I plant my face all over my wife’s adulterous cunt while it is filled to the brim with thick hot potent baby batter some lucky fucker has fucked in her fertile twat for me her loving husband of twenty one years.

Where are the pictures

pictures PICTURES, PICTURES

mature mixed married couple looking

she won't let me take pictures. She justs let me eat her creamy cunt clean.

great story tell us some more

Users who are viewing this thread