• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature Professional Louisville KY

• Thread starterseducemywifeky
  • Start date

seducemywifeky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2023
I'm here for the simple reason I have ED and I can't give my wife what she wants. She is WAY out of my league - she stays with me because of financial security but she has lost respect for me years ago when my cock no longer got hard enough to penetrate her. She has made it well known to me she is unhappy and needs sex. I know she has cheated and I don't call her on it (she doesn't know I know). It hurt but it was also a white hot pain that was borderline irresistible lust that I could not shake - masturbating over and over and over knowing she was choosing another man over her wedding vows w me. My only regret was I didn't get the details from her lover. I want to create a long term situation where the lover does tell me everything they did together - and we jerk off knowing what is happening

Reactions: Indiadominantbull

Users who are viewing this thread