• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature white female seeks BBC in northern California

• Thread startersusan_t
  • Start date

susan_t

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2005
Married white grandmother is seeking Big Black Cock 18 to 35 years old although I will make exceptions for exceptionally well-qualified studs. I need a lot more than my husband can give me and am looking for adventure and excitement. I am 58 years old, 36c-26-36, 141 pounds, and shaved. I don’t intend to get any older without having a lot of the fun that I have been missing. My tits do hang some but I have a tight cunt and ass. I am very oral and love to suck cock and lick and be licked all over. I do take cock in all my holes and am very open to sex with multiple partners, although I don’t have much experience in that yet. I will do ANYTHING that is fun. I like guys that are clean, creative, imaginative, and intelligent. I live way up in northern California but I do travel some and would love to set up meetings when possible. My husband likes to watch and take pictures when permitted.

t_18161418_img.jpg

t_18161424_img.jpg

Where are you?

Where in Northern ca, are you? You look like you taste good. :D

sounds like fun

Am in los angeles,6' tall,200lbs,well hung and sexy black man. Get back at me .osexyblkm@aol.com

San Jose

If you're still interested I live in San Jose, CA. Let's play

Chad

if u r still intrested i live in bay area

LETS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread