• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MB trip.

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
Nice story, but probably should of gotten an AIDS Test before she went with those two black guys. Good way to get AIDs.

When I found the room empty, I went to a couple of other pools and checked them with no luck. I remembered there was an indoor pool on the roof of one of the buildings at the resort and I went to check it too. I came walking around the corner with our daughter and Kay was in a hot tub outside of the pool with a group of guys. I backed around the corner to protect innocent eyes and listened. I could hear them laughing but I was too far away to make out anything they were saying. I could only see Kays back from where I was standing, but I could see there were 4 guys and one other girl in the tub, the two black guys from the pool, and a couple of younger white guys. I also noticed that the straps of Kays bathing suit were down around her shoulders and if her tits were not out, the were not covered by much. I tried to listen for a while, but then had to get our daughter back to the room. I reluctantly walked away with them laughing echoing down the hallway, it was actually hot as hell, not knowing what was going to happen.

Great story dude...what happened next???

I waited in the room for about an hour and decided to just go to dinner to take my mind off of what was going on. Anyone who has experienced wondering where their signifigant other is can understand how crazy sitting around makes you. After we ate, I called the hotel room and there was no answer, so I decided to go play a little mini-golf to kill some time. When we were finished, it was about 8:00 and I decided to head back to the room to see what was happening. I called and Kay finally answered the phone. She told me she was getting in the shower and she would tell me what happened after she put our daughter to bed. I drove back Rt 17 at about 100 mph and was at the condo in minutes. We walked in and Kay greeted me with a kiss and a huge grin. She said she was hungry, so I decided to go to the restraunt in the resort and get her something to eat and have a beer. While I was in the bar, there were some guys with Tshirts from the reunion on and I kept catching them glancing over at me. I am sure they either were involved or knew what had happened, which is more than I knew at this point. I had a beer and got Kay something to go and headed back to the room.

Kay and I were finally alone and she was waiting on the balcony with a glass of wine. She said sitting at the pool with the guys had made her pussy so wet, she had to go into the pool so you couldnt tell. She could see the outline of one of the guys cock in his swimtrunks and it was driving her crazy. They started off talking innocently enough, asking where we were from, who she was there with, etc. Then they started talking about going out around Myrtle to get pussy. The guy Kay was interested in came right out and said he was interested in some white pussy and made eye contact with Kay, which only intensified things. Kay said the guy really started getting forward after I came up and said I was leaving for the water slide. After talking for a while at the pool, the wind was getting cold and they decided to go up to the rooftop indoor pool. The pool was full of kids, so they decided to get into the hot tub. Kay said while they were sitting in the hot tub she kept rubbing her leg against one guys and the other guy kept trying to rub against her, but she was not really interested in him.

They stayed in the hot tub for a while when the guy she wanted started sliding his hand up her leg and into her bikini bottoms. The other people in the tub had no idea what was going on, but she liked the thought of getting fingered in front of them. Unfortunatly, in the hot tub, it was hard for him to get his finger in her pussy, so they decided to go to his room. The other guy had been campaigning to make it a threesome, but Kay said she wasnt up for that. She finally agreed that he could come back and watch, but not join in. This negotiation went on in front of the other people at the hot tub, but Kay was so ready to go she didnt care. In the elevator, which were slow as hell, the stood at the rear so they could fool around a little. Kay felt him toying with her asshole and she looked over to smile at him and realized it was his buddy. She wanted to tell him to stop, but with the other people in the elevator she just tried to push her ass into the side to get his hand out. They were staying on the 12th of 15 floors, and they stopped at what seemed like every floor. She was getting kind of pissed, but both guys were just laughing it off. Pretty soon, the guy had his finger in her pussy, which just so happened to be dripping wet, and not from the hot tub. About the time she felt her knees get weak, they got to thier floor and got off. All of the guys room were kind of together and some were standing out on the balcony. They went into his room and she heard the other guys laughing as they closed the door.

Excellent suspense...

suspense????

Post, NO follow up?? No suspense!! just another Fake post!! Have fun Lad's..Sorry about the grammer, :wtf:

njcpl67 said:
Post, NO follow up?? No suspense!! just another Fake post!! Have fun Lad's..Sorry about the grammer, :wtf:

Sorry not up to your standards, just posting a little story with some pics from vacation, not trying to piss anyone off. Not trying to create suspense, just dont have time to put it all in one post. If you would like I will end it right here njcpl67

tee has too many quality posts on here to just be written off as a fake. Those who promise the goods but never deliver are sure fakes, but tee always has some quality pics (of the same woman, different times, and enough to not be an internet collection) if nothing else. Spend that good energy chasing off real fakes with stolen pics.

Teebone,

First off, I really enjoy your posts, and find it refreshing to hear true hot wife stories from the one person here who isn't fake. As well as the occasional photos to back up your story.

However, this post a paragraph or two and leaving on a cliff hanger where she is in a hot tub with four hung brothas only to post part two three days later where it turns out all she did was flirt and tell you about it later is getting kind of thin.

I too have lengthy posts to make on other forums, and sometimes I don't have the time to dedicate to writing a four page dissertation on the social and economic issues facing a young mother of bi-racial children and post them on my blog. But I do have access to a word processor where I can type down a rough draft of my thoughts, make a few edits, and then copy and paste to the appropriate web site or blog.

I'm just saying you might want to go that route other wise keep up the good work. I look forward ot more update sin the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please. like you're really gonna leave us hangin like this.
GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!

Sorry for the delay, didnt know so many people were interested. I think the only people that comment are the ones want to call out fakes or complain. The story is as accurate as I remember, and I had to ask her a lot of leading questions to get details, which was alot of fun. If anyone needs proof, I have pics of her just in normal situations, not x rated.

She said when they closed the door, they got a couple of beers and Kay asked for a towel to dry off. One of the guys sat down in the desk chair, and the other guy sat on one of the beds. Kay wrapped the towel around her and took off her bathing suit. She walked over to the bed and the guy just jerked the towel right off of her. He leaned in and started licking her pussy. She pushed him back and sort of sat on his face for a few minutes until he made her cum. She crawled down and pulled off his shorts and was a little disappointed by his cock. She said it was just a little bigger than average, but still nice. She started sucking on his cock and pretty soon he was stiffening up and she could tell he was going to cum. When she gives head, she has a way of just sucking on the tip right when you are going to cum, and just like always, he finished by blowing a load down her throat. She sat up and glanced over at the guy in the chair and he had his cock out jacking off, but he was huge. She immediatly regretted her choice and he must have noticed her suprise, because he offered her some of his. She told him to come over and she started sucking his cock. She did that for a while and in the meantime, the other guy had gotten hard again and was behind her putting on a rubber, He put his cock in her pussy while she was sucking his buddies cock. He didnt seem to last very long, but she said her mind was on the guy she was blowing. She rolled over on her back and told the other guy to get a rubber. The guy she was blowing put her legs on his shoulders and started working his cock into her pussy. Luckily she was already wet because otherwise she would never have been able to take it. He was pretty gentle and just kind of leaned into her to get it in. When he was almost in, he started working it in and out slowly. She was watching in the mirrored closet doors which only made it hotter. She could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and when he pulled out, it looked like her pussy was going to turn inside out. After a while he really started pounding into her pussy and she then noticed a couple of guys looking in between the curtains, but at that point she said she didnt really give a shit. She thought she was having one long orgasm and had completely lost control. She rolled over and they tried a couple more positions before he came. She said that when he was getting ready to cum, she told him she wanted it on her face, so when he was close, he took off the rubber and she turned around and finished him off with her mouth. He pulled out and came on her face and some dripped on her tits. They both colapsed on the bed for a few minutes and then Kay said she had to get back to her family. One of the guys threw her a washcloth to wipe off her face and she put her bathing suit back on. She stole one of thier towels for the walk back to our condo. When she came out of the door, there was a small crowd and some made comments and others just grinned. There were a couple young black girls who did not find the situation amusing and they just called her a slut as she did the walk of shame past them. She said the walk back to the room with cum on her face and tits only made her horny again. After talking to me on the phone and realizing I was not pissed off, she took a shower and waited for me. We kept a low profile the rest of the evening and Monday we went further down the beach to avoid any weird situations since she was anything but discreet in her adventure. This whole thing only made the rest of our vacation sex hotter.

You haven't let us down!

Teebone, you and Kay are awesome! Keep up the good work. Would love to see some pics of her with bbc.

I have posted pretty much all the bbc pics, have some with a bbv, big black vibe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, awesome adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Your gf is soo fucking HOT....i want her...want to share??

T-Bone...that was an awesome story. I appreciate the time you took to type this up and thanks to both of you for sharing.

Some recent pics.

Users who are viewing this thread