• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Me and my wife use to be bad.

• Thread starterLongloversColorado
  • Start date

LongloversColorado

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2021
My wife was one of those erotic eyes smaller beuties till our third kid when things got harder and it took a toll. I have a cheating cuckold hotwife fantasy i have lived out on a few occations. Alot of our friends didnt know we where swingers and that is where we where bad. A few times we would have them over to hang out usually when they would start proclaiming that they would never break the bro bond and do anything with my wife and me seeing through it. We always made a succubus incubus cruel intentions plan only without the cruel side. We would get them chillin in another room and either i would go to bed or we would. And she would go back out of the bedroom in her sexiest pantoes and some cute top to get something to drink or go to the bathroom. Sometimes she would just go nude and peak into there room shyly saying hi. They never knew till the next day after their first time fooling with her that i knew an she would pretend that i didnt. I have ot of stories she has been quite the slutwife through the years.

Reactions: AaronT, Alldaylong, DanW_cuckold and 5 others
Patricknshirley said:
My wife was one of those erotic eyes smaller beuties till our third kid when things got harder and it took a toll. I have a cheating cuckold hotwife fantasy i have lived out on a few occations. Alot of our friends didnt know we where swingers and that is where we where bad. A few times we would have them over to hang out usually when they would start proclaiming that they would never break the bro bond and do anything with my wife and me seeing through it. We always made a succubus incubus cruel intentions plan only without the cruel side. We would get them chillin in another room and either i would go to bed or we would. And she would go back out of the bedroom in her sexiest pantoes and some cute top to get something to drink or go to the bathroom. Sometimes she would just go nude and peak into there room shyly saying hi. They never knew till the next day after their first time fooling with her that i knew an she would pretend that i didnt. I have ot of stories she has been quite the slutwife through the years.
Love to hear your stories

Reactions: Zig
Patricknshirley said:
Agree with greytaylor. That's why your here, let's hear the stories

Users who are viewing this thread