• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Me vs her favourite toy

• Thread starterRichieeast
  • Start date

Do I stand a chance?

• Not a chance tiny compared to the man sized toy

• Not pleasing her or filling her without using that toy

• She may enjoy you every now and again

• She likes both equally and will crave both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Richieeast

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is me vs her favourite toy, what do you think so I have a chance?

IMG_20200329_175701.jpg

kind of hard to tell—are you erect or flaccid in the pic?

Capt. Ron said:
kind of hard to tell—are you erect or flaccid in the pic?
Erect solid

eh, ok. yeah I can see why she prefers the toy. does she take it all the way inside, to the hilt? and does she make you sit and watch as she does so? or no...she makes you fuck her with it as she tells you how much better the toy feels than your cock, stretching her and filling her in places you will never reach with your cock. yes?

Reactions: Richieeast
Capt. Ron said:
eh, ok. yeah I can see why she prefers the toy. does she take it all the way inside, to the hilt? and does she make you sit and watch as she does so? or no...she makes you fuck her with it as she tells you how much better the toy feels than your cock, stretching her and filling her in places you will never reach with your cock. yes?
It's a struggle at first but once it makes her squirt it's all the way up to the fake balls!

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron
love to see some pics of her using it :p

lovemature said:
love to see some pics of her using it :p
Oh I'm sure you would haha

Capt. Ron said:
I also know for sure it reaches places I never could

a lot of women will always say they can only accommodate a certain size, couldn’t get a huge cock or toy up inside them. and then they encounter a cock or a toy that uh, inspires them shall we say and before long they’re dripping wet and taking 12 inch monsters (real or dildo) to the balls, just as you mentioned about your wife and her favorite toy.

my wife thinks my 7.5 inches is all she can deal with. but i’m convinced her cunt would get sloppy wet and open up like a train tunnel if i actually set her up with a guy hung with with say a 10 inch cock, to start. the right degree of horny is mostly what it takes.

Reactions: Umanual
Most, if not all, women like having their pussy probed by a big cock (real or toy). They love the feeling of it 'bottoming out' in them, and possibly penetrating beyond that.
It doesn't have to be every time, but at least on occasion. That toy looks like it should get the job done.

However, you may be in a better position than you think. Since your cock or the toy doesn't appear overly thick, perhaps you can explore some double penetrations. Both in her pussy together, or one in her ass, the other in her pussy.

Agree, perfect combo for DP.

Nazareth said:
Most, if not all, women like having their pussy probed by a big cock (real or toy). They love the feeling of it 'bottoming out' in them, and possibly penetrating beyond that.
It doesn't have to be every time, but at least on occasion. That toy looks like it should get the job done.

However, you may be in a better position than you think. Since your cock or the toy doesn't appear overly thick, perhaps you can explore some double penetrations. Both in her pussy together, or one in her ass, the other in her pussy.
The toy is deceiving its actually quite thick but downwards width as that is above its a struggle to get the toy in I doubt both even if I am thin lol

Capt. Ron said:
my wife thinks my 7.5 inches is all she can deal with. but i’m convinced her cunt would get sloppy wet and open up like a train tunnel if i actually set her up with a guy hung with with say a 10 inch cock, to start. the right degree of horny is mostly what it takes.
I agree I think turned on huge hung guy pussy will open up for any sized dick

Reactions: Umanual

Users who are viewing this thread