• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

me with a dick-o-meter

• Thread startertianju
  • Start date

tianju

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2006
a pic of me with my new home made dick-o-meter

Attachments

• CIMG3023.JPG
    CIMG3023.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 936
template

template below need scaling (a4 = approx 11.7 inch)

Attachments

• cock-o.jpg
    cock-o.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 552
Dick-O-Meter

The majority of white men would be from inadequate on down.

I fall into the Real man catagorey so speak for yourself.

Nice one , frank

Last edited by a moderator:
on my best days, i can barely get by peepster

Cocksure here,I'm a happy camper..lol

=p>----------------------------< = 12" ??=p

thankyou for the replys

mjd0027 said:
The majority of white men would be from inadequate on down.

Based on the "average" quoted anywhere 50% of ALL men, regardless of colour would be, but we'll let it slide

Great post! i'll post up my results when she gets home!

Youngcuck24 said:
Great post! i'll post up my results when she gets home!
My wife and I once went to meet a 20 yr old african student. Turned out he was too small to penetrate.

How bout some more shots of guys using the chart? Big or small, show how you measure up. The idea is just hot XD

It's amazing that the difference between inadequacy and real manhood is less than 3/4 of an inch! I'm either in the "Real Man" or "Stud" area, depending on how hard I want to push on the ruler. Either way, it's pretty ridiculous. Most women would rather fuck a confident, handsome, hot guy with a 5 inch cock than an ugly, fat slob with a 10 inch cock any day of the week.

Think of it this way, guys...Would you choose a fat, ugly woman with humongous tits over a thin, beautiful woman with an "A" cup (the equivalent of a 3 inch penis)? If you are normal, the answer is a resounding "HELL NO!". But, if you are deep into a given fetish, then your answer might look different. Now, I know that there is a faction of people out there at the extreme fringe of every fetish, and I'm cool with that. I just wanted to shine a little light on the subject from a different perspective.

Attached are some pics for your consideration on the subject matter above.

ms-diva-enormous-tits.jpg

tn0009.jpg

cute-blonde-girl-with-small-tits.jpg

blondgirl.jpg

BBworshiper84 said:
How bout some more shots of guys using the chart? Big or small, show how you measure up. The idea is just hot XD

Don't hold your breath on that one, my friend! Pictures of guys actually measuring their dicks are rare as Uranium, which should tell you something.

It would be very easy to download this thing and make it a given amount smaller than an actual ruler. Just sayin....

Users who are viewing this thread