• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meeting the Neighbor

• Thread starterGliderider
  • Start date

Gliderider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2016
My wife had been out in her side by side running some errands in the neighborhood. She'd been up and down to an older lady's at the end of the street who'd had a heart attack. She was helping get the place cleaned up for when she comes home. She was riding her SXS back towards the house when an elderly male widower who lived 2 houses down was driving down the road. It's a narrow rural road so she pulled off to the side and waited. This gentleman stopped and asked her "When did you get back?" She had never met this neighbor so she told him if you're referring to my mother she's not back. He looked at her and said she looked just like her mother just younger. The wife got out of her buggy and he stepped out of his car to chat some more. When they got ready to leave she stepped in and hugged him. She told me as soon as her hands went around his neck his hands were on her butt. I asked her what she did. She said what could she do, her hands were around his neck. He got a good feel and a kiss on the cheek. He told her she was looking good and she should stop by some morning. He'd have coffee ready.

I asked her what her plans were. She told me she wasn't sure. He was a dirty old man but she was wondering what kind of coffee he had, lol. Because of some health problems we've not played in a long time. I think she's getting to feeling better. Wish me luck.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and redback