• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Melissa - Petite or Pawg?

• Thread starterMandJ
  • Start date
justinesissycuck said:
Similar to my wife, much sexier with a little more weight
I wanna lick cum off her beautiful tits

Reactions: DannyBoyx
Just like any of the other guys on here, I'd be happy with her either way, but all things being equal, I'd choose pawg. She's gorgeous.

Reactions: CharlieChan, VauxGuy and Yourbitchboy
I'm a little late on this, but she is WAAAAYYYYY hotter now!!!! So fucken sexy!!

MandJ said:
Think she is ready for breeding after being done with college?

melgrad5.jpg
You should send her on a world tour to be bred by random men from around the globe!!

looks like you guys mostly like her as a pawg. she definitely has more sexual endurance as a pawg than she did when she was petite.

melht.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rwall, Jong and 3 others
MandJ said:
looks like you guys mostly like her as a pawg. she definitely has more sexual endurance as a pawg than she did when she was petite.

melht.png
Absolutely love her body! So hot that she loves getting sex everywhere

She looks perfect both ways!

MandJ said:

melht.png
Wanktastic!!

Wouldn’t say no to either look - she’s very hot! - but if I had the choice I’d go for pawg, looks more fun.

MandJ said:

melht.png
Yes leave your tongue sticking out like that I will suck it for hours if you like

Pawg all day

Hey, didn't M go on hike last summer? Any report on if she hooked up with anyone?

PhotoVoy said:
Hey, didn't M go on hike last summer? Any report on if she hooked up with anyone?
She was camping alone out west for 10 days. Didn't hear anything but she may be going our near the Appalachian trail. May need to hook up with someone who would meet up with her - she is flirty and can be seduced.

Reactions: leahswannabe, rwall and Focker
Exactly what's means of petite and pawg