• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

milf ass or what?

• Thread startermilf4black
  • Start date

milf4black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2008
my wife is looking for A young bull with a bbc in NY city any help or suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 3,309
Beautiful Picture!

Hi, KP Hub here. That one beautiful ass, damn! If truly interested I finding some BBC, I doubt you'll have any problem, especially in NY and the surrounding areas. Let's see more of her...

kp3some said:
Hi, KP Hub here. That one beautiful ass, damn! If truly interested I finding some BBC, I doubt you'll have any problem, especially in NY and the surrounding areas. Let's see more of her...

can you suggest places to hook up?

Attachments

• IMG_0787.JPG
    IMG_0787.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,947
Milf4black

Handsome & Hung Black Man in NYC right here. I sent you a private email to your account. I like what I see, let's converse and see if we can make something happen. Let's see a little more of you sexy.

Great ass, she should have no problem finding some BBC!

Just wow.

milf4black said:
my wife is looking for A young bull with a bbc in NY city any help or suggestions.

Let me get this straight,,your wife is having a hard time finding black cock in NEW YORK CITY ..?,,,,I use to live 30 miles from Manhatten, I use to party in Manhatten and Brooklyn,,,,,there are a bunch of brothers( w/ a lust for white women) 18-80yo that would love to be with ur wife. Not to mention, there are a number of swing clubs there also. With a white booty like that, she could have at least 10 regular BBC within a months time. You also have New Jesey nearby with a lot of brothers.

well tell us were to start,we are not into swing clubs.we like it to be discrete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toronto here... If you ever get up north give me a shout

Try posting in the "let's meet up" forum. I've met a few couples by posting there. Try to be patient because it may take a couple posts before you find what you're looking for. With those photos I don't think you will have a problem.

probably the best ass i've seen i'm in for it

that is a nice ass

im surprised that aint already being hit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She has one of the hottest butt the I ever seen. She can have any BBC any time she wants. Good luck on find one.

She has one of the nicest ASSES I have ever seen! Needs to be licked!:drool:

Awesome body!!! Try any one of the multitude of jazz clubs...

We love jazz, and we love women with bodies like this... Go for it

To bad I am not back in nyc I would def luv to open up! Beautiful ass

Hope some one hooks up with this chick dont see many chicks from NYC in here