Mind Blowing! First successful double-anal!

jwkk

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2023
Got home from a road trip yesterday - KK was profoundly horny and welcoming. Long story short we had “welcome home sex” with Paul (one of the live-in lovers), his friend Adam, me, and KK… it was mind-blowing, our first successful double-anal penetration session!

Adam’s cock is long and skinny. After a round of one-on-one anal with each of us, KK was pretty relaxed and opened up. We were going to DP her, me on bottom, KK reverse cow-girl on me, up her ass, and either Paul or Adam in her pussy.

It was a huge surprise when Adam got on top, and managed to push his skinny rod into KK’s ass, right along side me. Hottest fucking sensation I’ve ever experienced. We somehow managed not to cum immediately, paused for a few, then started slowly thrusting. Paul helped out by strumming KK’s clit while Adam and I fucked her ass.

Thanks to Paul’s clit banging, KK started cumming first. That caused me and Adam to totally lose it, blowing spunk into KK’s tight ass like there was no tomorrow. I just can’t find words to describe it. I woke up early, hard, and after I finish memorializing this in writing, I’m going to stroke myself thinking about it all...

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and Keesnl