mine or bbc cream

• Thread starterfillerup
  • Start date

fillerup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2006
can you geuss who's load this is a bbc or a awd (average white dick)

Attachments

• privcreampie02.jpg
    privcreampie02.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,648
  • privcreampie.jpg
    privcreampie.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,361
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: milkygirl
too much for a little white dicklet!

Not sure, but my guess would be a BBC has just unloaded in her. Making me hungary just to lick and suck it all! Love thise creampies!

I was thinking of betting on average... in mean... a big bull would make sure to go balls deep and pump it as far up inside her as he could... so it wouldn't be a big glob right at the pussy lips as it emerged, but would be trickling out a bit at a time hours later....

Just a theory.

Right Om Breaker

CondmBreakr said:
I was thinking of betting on average... in mean... a big bull would make sure to go balls deep and pump it as far up inside her as he could... so it wouldn't be a big glob right at the pussy lips as it emerged, but would be trickling out a bit at a time hours later....

Just a theory.
That was NOT put on her lips by a bbc. You are right he would have been trying to make it come out her mouth. Plus that pussy would be showing the wear and tear of a bbc stretching and would be beet red from pounding. It looks like that cigarette hadn't been smoked for quite some time. Explaining the load. But it made us think a little. Happy Days and thats the way I am betting.:eek: okdeacon

your right

correct you two could be bbc detectives that is my load and she didnt even get the dildo that night.her pussy is nice and fat though and always closes up nice after pulling things out.. ps she did leak for hours though that night after my two loads were planted inside almost back to back.
see look

Attachments

• creamyrod.jpg
    creamyrod.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 421
Fillerup

fillerup said:
correct you two could be bbc detectives that is my load and she didnt even get the dildo that night.her pussy is nice and fat though and always closes up nice after pulling things out.. ps she did leak for hours though that night after my two loads were planted inside almost back to back.
see look
Hey man you did a good job. You had a very beautiful pussy to work with. She is one hot lady. That sweet pussy with that load od cum on it is a pants ripper. Thank You Two;) :eek: :p ;) p okdeacon

thanks okedeacon

thank you i enjoy the best i can