• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More mature wife

• Thread starterlazzamac
  • Start date

lazzamac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2008
Sydney
Hi and thanks for all the good comments. I am so glad others find her attractive. Wish you all lived closer!!!
Here are some more pics for you, and if you want to see some let me know. I also have videos I can send if anyone is inerested.

Attachments

• Shampoo10.jpg
    Shampoo10.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Picnic&Stockings_mstr.jpg
    Picnic&Stockings_mstr.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 257
  • Towel2.jpg
    Towel2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 330
Of coursee

lazzamac said:
Hi and thanks for all the good comments. I am so glad others find her attractive. Wish you all lived closer!!!
Here are some more pics for you, and if you want to see some let me know. I also have videos I can send if anyone is inerested.

Your wife is something to remeber and enjoy
I really liked her, and of course itr would be great to see more pictures and teh videos, no doubt

Congratulations for that wonderful sexy wife

I wish I could be closer to enjoy her in person

Mature wife

She is gorgeous! You are a very lucky man.

Mature wife

lazzamac said:

Id love to see alot more of your mature wife.....I wish you were in the US.... we could have alot fun with her!! She is sexy!!

A couple more pics…

Hope you like these. I will post a movie tomorrow. Happy new year!

Attachments

• Church&Spa.jpg
    Church&Spa.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Naked_All_wb.jpg
    Naked_All_wb.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 157
Very sexy lady

Thanks for posting pics of your sexy wife.

very nice ass and tits

thanks for sharing, nice womanly features

Users who are viewing this thread