• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

more of midwest cuckold couple: her

• Thread startercuckinMN
  • Start date

cuckinMN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2006
photos.yahoo.com
Hi all:

please post your thoughts on her, good, bad, or otherwise...

Nice face, but..............

Need to see more of her

I agree, need to see more of her!!!

More of her

Need to see more of her. I love her eyes though. Imagine her looking up at you with those big blue eyes while she is taking a huge cock.

eh...

Hey cuck:

yes, post more of her, although i disagree with some of what's been said here about her looking good. honestly, not overly attractive. we'd still use her but probably with a hood.

Yes

I agree with the rest Show us her body :mad:
Wallbike

Whatever

thats a man...

more of her

thanks for your comments so far...please be honest as you have been

Attachments

• karen2.jpg
    karen2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 917
  • karen3a.jpg
    karen3a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 846
has she cucked you yet?

cucked

yes, she has...for 5 years now

Frankly

Hate to say it, but you asked the question: she's a bit of a dog. Would still do her if she begged, but it'd have to be hard begging. I suspect others here feel the same.

Now that ass needs to be slapped till it is red. And then a hard cock slid deep inside of it.

very nice....cant see her face but looks like she might be a good wife for me....black bull here in ohio...35...6"3...221 lbs...send me a private message so we can talk soon...Im looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellington333

I'd Like To Fuck And Come In Her Big Beautiful Ass With My 9 1/2" Thick Black Nigger Cock While You Watced And Wanked Off. After You Could Like And Suck My Cum Out Of Her Asshole As I Fucked Her Mouth Good - Shooting Another Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Down Her Throat

u guys are sick

Users who are viewing this thread