• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More Pics :)

• Thread starterbamabelle27
  • Start date

bamabelle27

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Near Auburn Alabama
Here's a few more pics for your veiwing pleasure :D

Kisses

And a couple more...

My husband has been playing with Photoshop :) Here are a couple more.

Kisses

Bambelle26, Your made for cock... Such a beautiful body.. needs to enjoy it all...

love the dorethy look,,so freakin sexy

Bitch likes to show off like she's the shit!! But I'll bet she's great in bed because of that attitude. Bama babe, do you lick assholes? Just came from my Costa Rican *****. Fucking latin chicks love licking assholes!!:D

You 're beautiful?

I think you 're a beautiful woman, but the pics aren't too convincing! Don't be shy, show your self, seduce us! ^)_(^

Wow!! :D

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sexy!

Very sexy - You know how to dress to please..... Very erotic, thanks for posting the photos!

Thank you for all the compliments

I won't be posting anymore for a while... mainly because I am running out of pictures and need to have some more taken.

Before anybody volenteers to take some snapshots, I have a photographer who's a close friend so I'll let him take some new ones soon. (My husband doesn't like being behind or in front of a camera... lol.)

Here's what you won't get from me. I don't post face pics period. If you'll take a second and think about it everybody has someone they care about out there that they don't want to know about their lifestyle. I save the face pics for my friends and people I am interested in meeting.

Oh and generaljimt... I'll pass thanx. I'm not posting anything because I think I am the shit. Like most people I have insecurities and things about myself I would like to change. I post pics here because lots of people seem to like them and I'm interested in cuckolding (like most people here). I wish you luck but you exhibit that attitude in a bull I am NOT looking for. I'm sure there are women out there that your approach interests... just not me.

Be Safe and Kisses

Dick

generaljimt said:
Bitch likes to show off like she's the shit!! But I'll bet she's great in bed because of that attitude. Bama babe, do you lick assholes? Just came from my Costa Rican *****. Fucking latin chicks love licking assholes!!:D
Dont pay any attention to GENERA (Lil) jimt ...after folowing a few of his post here not much of anything comes from his mouth but... put downs and trash talk.But I bet you he sits with Lil jimt in his hand and reads these posts till his Liljimt is raw from looking at such pic as yours,GREAT PICS keep them comming.:)

I feel the love ma brothas!!

Gorgeous

I love your body and I love your attitude. You seem to have brain, taste & beauty. Good luck in finding the lover you are searching for.

Wonderful pics, belle.

Thanks much for sharing them

You are gorgeous!!!!

Bottomline, you are a very beautiful woman. And, from the pictures you put on here, I would say you have an artistic flair. In fact, I would say you are one classy lady. I for one would love to have such a woman as my wife. Just to know such a woman would be an honor. Don't get me wrong, I love and enjoy sex as much as anyone. But for sex to really be enjoyed all parties must respect one another. Without that respect, it breaks down to one or more people taking advantage of another person and selfishly taking what they want without thought of the other person. Now some people do like that kind of raw and rough sex. I do not and from you comments, I don't think you do either. So, my advice to you is to avoid and ignore those kinds of people. Look for those who fit your tastes. Don't change or even be intimidated by those who would like to change you to fit there tastes.

bamabelle26 said:
My husband has been playing with Photoshop :) Here are a couple more.

Kisses

Damn u r hot, I wish i lived closer.

Users who are viewing this thread