• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

more plain and simple

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
A few more of my pussy full, love to see any BIG hard ons I give out there, always available to help :) xxx

Attachments

• P5280080.jpg
    P5280080.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 508
  • you want me bareback.jpg
    you want me bareback.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 511
  • In to his balls and I am his.jpg
    In to his balls and I am his.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 482
  • P8280038.jpg
    P8280038.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 852
  • P8280081.jpg
    P8280081.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 636
Love the sequence and the end result!

Wish I was there to lick you clean....

Oh yes, your pictures are making my HUGE cock throbbing hard. I see the way you take that guys hard rod in your mouth and i think, you may do just fine taking me.
Damn, you look so hot with that cock in your mouth!

Your hubby is a very lucky man!

if you ever come to South Africa.... :p

South Africa

Ladies in South Africa are lucky girls if thats the size of the white cock out there! I wish xxxx

cougarHunter said:
if you ever come to South Africa.... :p

Yes he is, on Saturday he will watch me take every BBC in the building at a party, standing there naked with his cock in one hand and camera in the other! Really I am the lucky one getting all the BBC i want

queen&joker said:
Your hubby is a very lucky man!

lick me

That sounds like the perfect end to an evening, lapping me up xx

canberraguy4fun said:
Wish I was there to lick you clean....

:)

Thanks for the compliment, will post more soon x

cheadle said:
Love the sequence and the end result!

I love the first pic in the series, your pussy is so full. Once a woman has been filled like that there is no turning back. my wife is opened up and can barely feel my cock any more.

thank you

Hi hun, thanks for the compliment, you are right, not going back, I will Bj hubby if he is good on the night, or talk him into cumming but no point in his little white cock anymore, though do like him to slip in after a good fuck so his cock is covered in Black spunk then make him leave it to dry on him. Over 15 years of happiness and well stretched :)

joey7890 said:
I love the first pic in the series, your pussy is so full. Once a woman has been filled like that there is no turning back. my wife is opened up and can barely feel my cock any more.

I'd like to watch you get fucked good by some BBC, then take you on a date while your still filled and have dried black cum on you and in you. I'd take you out to dinner and a movie. And hold your hand proudly.

Proud

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
I'd like to watch you get fucked good by some BBC, then take you on a date while your still filled and have dried black cum on you and in you. I'd take you out to dinner and a movie. And hold your hand proudly.

A movie...in an adult cinema where maybe I could find some fun? xxx

That black cock is so fucking big my wife is so jealous

pervert said:
That black cock is so fucking big my wife is so jealous

Wish she had been there to share with me, always enough to go round x

mmmm what a nice Pics, I would like licking your pussy clean

submiss258 said:
mmmm what a nice Pics, I would like licking your pussy clean

I would like you to be doing it to! x

Users who are viewing this thread