• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More than I bargained for....

• Thread starterinnocentwife
  • Start date

innocentwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2012
Hello all,

My wife began a relationship at the beginning of last month. After 14 years of marriage and countless conversations about her being pleased by a better hung man she finally agreed to meet a young man I found on another site. He is 24, polite, dark complected, 8" and very talented hands and tongue (to a degree I did NOT anticipate!)
My wife had told me a few years ago that if I found her a suitable lover then she would sleep with him. Needless to say I jumped right on it! We were in the South East US and I had found a few guys for her to select from. She found a few that were cute and who had substantial endowment but alas she never actually managed to meet any of them.
A lil Background: Wife was raised in the south and as such is a Good Southern Girl: raised in church, taught to be strong yet sweet, faithful, smart and full of life. I'm the 2nd guy she has slept with (she was a "bad girl" for a spell when she was 22) and while I am proficient in the sack I know I'm not the best there is. She deserves the best!
I found J and he seemed to have the right attitude and focus. He also seemed to have the right equipment (from pics) and he was patient (we corresponded over a year).
When my wife finally reunited with me in May (we had been relocating and it was over a protracted period) I had J all lined up but sadly his screen was out on his phone and texting was about the only way my wife was likely to begin to communicate with another man (I know her well!) He got that fixed in late September and within days was sending his 1st text to my wife. They were beginning to plan for a first meet on her birthday but I knew we needed to strike while the iron was hot and had a "drink date" set for the next day.
I can go into greater detail later (if you desire) but they met the next day at a generic restaurant that serves pizza. They sat across from me and had a drink. I could see them holding hands and after a about a half hour he asked my wife if he could kiss her... to which she said "Sure!" They kissed for what seemed like minutes but probably was little more than one. I tried not to look too closely but it was pretty erotic!! Here was my wife eagerly kissing and then frenching a relative stranger!
We left after a while and I chauffeured them to a local park. On the way I looked back (review mirror was USELESS!) and they were kissing passionately and he had his hand up her pale pink skirt!
Wife had always wanted me to go down on her before she was taken by a lover. As we got to the area where we were going to get busy (they were holding hands) I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her. SHe said "By You?" I was a bit startled and said yessss. And grasped the implication.. "unless you'd rather continue with your new playmate?" She said "YA, I rather would". I was stunned (This would only be the 1st of many unexpected turn of events).
They proceeded to move to the bleachers and my wife knelt down and fished his penis out of his pants! She blew him for a bit and then he leaned her back and began to eat her and then finger her. Through this she was calling his name softly and running her fingers over his head.
He asked her if she had ever squirted.. NO was her response and he told her he thought she would as she seemed real close (he would cause her to squirt the next night and once more in that first week - in which they met 5 times)
I was almost traumatized by the ferocity in which he fingered her pussy and figured if she wasnt complaining then their was no need for me to. He then mounted her and she was very happy!
She was pretty loud in that park at 2AM and I was wondering if someone might call the cops. We stayed for another hour and left.
I was floored! I soon developed performance anxiety (that took a few weeks to overcome - pardon the pun) and still kinda flip back and forth between fear/jealousy and a raging hard on for my fiercely Hot Wife!
I do hope to discuss these issues with a few compassionate souls here. Dang I need someone to talk this out with!!
Also wife is very into people seeing her pics so we will be posting here (size limitations are proving a bitch right now) and have vids soon too.
Wife is now also very into me eating her creamed pussy and "rubbing my face in it" as it has proved to turn her on it has made me want it to (was formerly rather repulsed by it all).
I do also like SOME of the humiliation aspects (not into being feminized and generally very str8) and could use some advice in that regard as well. Wife is a little reluctant but realizes to help me deal with this she can't treat me as an equal but will need to "Teach me my place" and get me to submit to her needs without objecting and interfering.
Both wife and J say they can see this going years and wife is kinda shocked that she isn't feeling any real guilt or remorse (especially spiritual as she has my permission).
I've said a lot and there is still so much to tell of her transformation.

I do hope that she will write in here too (plus her Bull is on this site)

I hope a few of you will follow this and offer your help and insight

Some photos

Here are some pics of my wife and her lover... shrunk them down to fit.
The part that was more than I bargained for is how truly exceptional this guy is. I had expected to be eclipsed but not completely outdone by this guy. I am having some bad performance anxiety. Here is a text I received from J last week when they were at a hotel together
"Your wife is riding my cock and just told me its my pussy and you Haven't fucked it in like forever (it was 6 days)! And all your good for is cleanup duty and eating her pussy" :p

Attachments

• 1660 edit.jpg
    1660 edit.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 572
  • 1782 small.jpg
    1782 small.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 806
  • 1798 small.jpg
    1798 small.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 556
  • 1662 redone.jpg
    1662 redone.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 1675 edit.jpg
    1675 edit.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 688
I hope things go well for you. I am jealous, as I would love to be in this same situation!

innocentwife said:
Here are some pics of my wife and her lover... shrunk them down to fit.
The part that was more than I bargained for is how truly exceptional this guy is. I had expected to be eclipsed but not completely outdone by this guy. I am having some bad performance anxiety. Here is a text I received from J last week when they were at a hotel together
"Your wife is riding my cock and just told me its my pussy and you Haven't fucked it in like forever (it was 6 days)! And all your good for is cleanup duty and eating her pussy" :p

few lines remind me of my wife's experience with her bull...
.." performance anxiety".. i too got it
" its your pussy from now on"
" he has not used it from quite some time"

i think once these wives get into this lifestyle .. all are same like..

pwps70 said:
Wow - she looks like she's having a great time - I bet she hardly gives you a thought when he's fucking her...

No, she really doesn't. She DID think to call me while she was getting laid and close to coming. I was picking up our son from school so missed the call. I got a message of her coming! AT one point she is making little dog yips, at another she laughs for about 5 seconds and then screams and moans. They talk a bit at the end and she says she is leaving a message he laughs and says "You are!?!" She says "Well I couldn't stop it!" (apparently she was on her chest and it had slipped from her hand in between her breasts while he has plowing her). She said he was doing her extra hard and she loved it.
Mostly its he who thinks to take pictures and stuff... even then he gets lost in the moment too much!! lol

Well, it looks like you guys are all having a blast.

It does have its challenges...

My wife and J got very personal right from beginning. They have gone out for drinks a few times and no sex, other times a few drinks and then a few hours of incredible sex (from her and his perspective). But the Squirting....That was my 1st "difficulty".
The sheer wanton leer she can give him after they first kiss... my wife always was passionate.
The balance is she is a Good Girl (really and truly) raised in church, big heart, compassionate and loyal, 42, 5'2, 160 and can get turned on in seconds flat.
Wife is liking my jealous reactions (she has never seen me be jealous before - I'm basically a really secure guy, 6'1, 255, ex bouncer and now construction professional (estimator/project manager) and has found that when turned on she REALLY likes me to do clean-up in fact I got this text message from J (her Boyfriend) a few days ago...

"Your wife is riding my cock and just told me its my pussy and you haven't fucked in her forever! And all your good for is clean up duty and eating her pussy :p"

I'm having problems being left out and wife doesn't want to hurt me but is REALLY enjoying being alone with him and never anticipated feeling this comfortable with another man (naked and me not there).
I told her one option is to Cuckold me (put me in my place). She has resisted doing this but now feels motivated to do it if it helps her "protect" (her words) her time with him.
I am a difficult case. I do have a spine and am capable.. pfew but I don't want to keep putting my wife on this approval rollercoaster.
She isn't entire certain HOW to cuck me and wants suggestions. Her BF didn't really have much input but was only just asked.. he may yet have a thought on this...

Back to you guys... BTW in an attempt to make up for my recent stack blowing on her wanting to go to a Hotel with J again (the 3 hour Short Stay one) knowing I wouldn't be able to go (would need to pick up our son) so I then told her to go and have fun. Didn't have to tell her twice!!
They even forgot to call and leave naughty voice mail they also didn't get any pics (J thought she had and felt bad none were taken).
FURTHERMORE took J to work with me last night (kid can also paint) got to see me in a different environment and us a chance to talk while we drove to and fro...

We REALLY look forward to your thoughtful responses!
What a Life

Great story and sounds like you are on your way to be fully cuckold. Great to hear your wife knows the pleasure of putting your tongue in her not your cuckold manhood.

She does like me to fuck her but I'm seeming to have problems sustaining right now. Never really had this problem before so we figure I just need time to adjust. She even said to me after I said sorry that it was okay, after all, this is what boyfriends are for (this was like after their 2nd date! lol)
I am having problems with jealousy and being excluded. I'm trying to be fair (as laughably stupid as that sounds in a cuckold relationship)... regardless.. I thought we entered with fairly set ground rules and expectations and I feel like I'm the only one who has kept to their word and, generally, the only one who misses out when excluded.

Thanks for your reply!
She does like me to fuck her but I'm seeming to have problems sustaining right now. Never really had this problem before so we figure I just need time to adjust. She even said to me after I said sorry that it was okay, after all, this is what boyfriends are for (this was like after their 2nd date! lol)
I am having problems with jealousy and being excluded. I'm trying to be fair (as laughably stupid as that sounds in a cuckold relationship)... regardless.. I thought we entered with fairly set ground rules and expectations and I feel like I'm the only one who has kept to their word and, generally, the only one who misses out when excluded.
They went to a Motel yesterday and she tried a few new things. One was doing Reverse Cowgirl with him laying back on a love seat. He loved that but her thigh muscles weren't quite up to the exertion. He jokingly told Her she needed me to get her a ThighMaster for Christmas!
She also told me during there "Second round" she was bent over the bed but legs straight and on the floor. He was thrusting into her so forcefully that he was lifting her off the ground!
She says he is without a doubt the best lover she has had and that I'm not even close (if you remove the "love factor" she has for me - i.e. apples to apples).

sounds to me like you need to be licking them when she does the reverse cowboy...then the level of heirarchy will be "set"..

Today they are going to a movie (there first movie together) 7 Psycho's. I love comedies and I am being left home.
Tomorrow we are all going to a Motel and I will hopefully be able to take some video as well as pics. Wife is going back home for a visit (with our son) and when she returns it will be the day before our anniversary. We had planned to do a dinner and a hotel for the 3 of us the Friday after she returns. If you happen to have any suggestions for fun or perhaps something romantic etc... please speak up!
Last night we met up around midnight and had a few drinks (I was the designated driver) and then drove to a park and got some shots of them making out and fucking. I will post those shortly.
As to the movie I gave the wife attitude when she told me she was going alone.. we haven't seen a movie since Avengers (a few months)... this kinda blows

Alternative...

innocentwife said:
As for "7 Psychos" the movie, I gave my wife attitude when she told me she was going alone. We haven't seen a movie since Avengers a few months ago.

As a consolation prize (for you), you might invite your wife out to see "Flight" the movie with you (with or without her lover, her choice). Whip (heavily-experienced black pilot) is played by Denzel Washington.

The inspiration for "Flight" is rather obviously the real-life heroic action by Skully (veteran pilot) when, after takeoff from a New York airport, a serious problem developed with his commercial jet and he saved the lives of all on board — roughly 100 souls — by expertly landing his aircraft on the Hudson River after managing to clear the Brooklyn Bridge by something like 100 or 200 ft. (If that sounds like plenty of clearance, for a rapidly-descending jet it's almost nothing.)

"Flight" also incorporates the cause of a real-life commercial jet crash near-shore, in the ocean a while back... in the 90's, as I recall... in which all onboard were killed.

Additional elements are included to add drama, and the interactions among Whip and white women are well-portrayed.

It's good.

Was talking with about the times we played a bit with bondage (tying her to the bed). I mentioned it to J and he said "I don't like tying my partners down. I like them to have a free range of motion. What I didn't know was that the afternoon before she left (I took her to get a bottle of rum and a couple of cokes then dropped her off at his place so he could show her his bed). I came and picked her up a few hours later (More than a little pissed and resisting her advances). Anyways what I didn't know was that she had talked with him a little then about her being tied. When I later mentioned to him that his attitude of wanting his partners to move might be a little shortsighted as first my wife liked it second its that she can't move is the .. and he burst out "Okay, I'm gonna tie her up!" Now i was aiming at a 3 some sing... he said singular.. he.
I mentioned to y wife later that he was now down with tying her up when she got back and I said so do you want us to do this on our Anniversary? And she said "I don't know"... I was taken aback... What do you mean?
She said" I think I want him to do it by himself", What?
"I'm serious, I would like to do it with you too, but at first I just want it to be me and him". I was somewhat turned on by this and the inherent mental images
But I was also more than a little Pissed off! ANother F'n "I don't want you around thingy!

You see... she has tried to tell me "It isn't that I don't want you there. It really isn't about you". I said how can it not be? I'm the one being asked not to be there. You are still there, he is still there, I'm the only one affected by this change of heart.
I really can't see it any other way... If any of ya can help a brother out: I could really use an explanation that makes sense!

Anyways... now it seems he will be tying her down and teasing her and then when she can't stand it anymore Please the Fuck out of her.... Sigh...When I'm allowed to be around I will be sure to take pictures for you all to see.

Attachments

• 1824.jpg
    1824.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 239
  • stroken 2.jpg
    stroken 2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 214
Well, they seem to have a great time. It is a shame that you feel left out.

Its just an adjustment from "theoretical" cuckold to "practical" cuckold. I evidently had an idealized understanding of this...now reality.
Don't get me wrong; This is a hot experience but this is where I come to bitch about what I am less than elated with about Cuckolding and the challenges I am encountering. I also try to keep you guys informed on how this is developing... just need a place where I can get some advice and blow off steam.

Thanx!!

Users who are viewing this thread