• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most Humiliating Cuckold Scenario

Which is most humiliating to you?

• 1) Listening with her girlfriend to her moaning

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 2) Get the fuck out

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • 3) ******* at her boyfriend's party

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • 4) Alone at 2 am

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
My fantasy is being tied naked to a chair and made to watch as a charming, intelligent gentleman smiles at me then takes my dear wife in his arms. I should never have borrowed that money from him and now I must pay the price. He undresses my wife slowly and deliberately, folding each item of clothing after it's been removed and placing it in a neat pile on the table next to me. The worst bit is when he bends down in front of her of her to kiss and nuzzle the front of her navy slacks. I know what's about to happen as I hear the soft pop of a button being unfastened, followed by the metallic rasp of a zip being pulled down...very....very.....very slowly. My wife's full-cut momsy panties are about to be revealed to another man for the first time ever. And there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it.

• Love
Reactions: 4u2watch, mrs redback and cute_sandra
mrs redback said:
I think the most humiliating experience for my husband was when we did a little role play. We tied my husband to a chair and ****** him to watch as our friend and I made out. He was tied very securely so he couldn't move. He was still fully dressed but we did pull his cock out. He looked very vulnerable sitting tied to the chair with his limp cock out. So we start making out, kissing and touching and undressing each other and watching my husbands cock grow. We started teasing him about how he must enjoy watching his wife being seduced.
Pretty soon we forgot about my husband and just got into making love. There was a lot of kissing, licking, sucking and touching before we finally fucked.
It was a bit of a surprise to find out that all 3 of us had cum when we finished. My husband couldn't even touch himself but he was covered in his own cum, even some on his face.
His face was sooooo red as we stood in front of him looking at him tied to the chair and covered in his own cum.
He has so far refused to do it again.
What do you mean refused,it is his duty now to watch and take abuse.

My most humiliating time was when she had her first big cock and loked at me saying how big it was,how it was going deeper than i ever had,how she wouldn't feel my cock in her even if i was allowed.

Reactions: 4sure

Users who are viewing this thread