• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

most humiliating thing

• Thread starterdanyg
  • Start date

danyg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2009
I gave my first rim job to my wife's lover tonight as she was riding him. Her back was to me and as he fucked her I was licking her asshole. Next thing I knew I was licking her pussy and his cock while he fucked her, and slowly worked my way down to his balls, he didn't resist at all, and he opened his legs a little more and instinct and excitement took over and I was working his asshole with my tongue. My wife wondered where I went, and the cocky prick told her I was licking his ass. She was like what the fuck! It was then that I realized what I was actually doing, and the humiliation really set in. She was kinda shocked by all this, but Derek (her lover) told her to relax a little and let me finish. He rolled over onto his stomach and spread his ass for me. Again with my wife just looking at me, I dove in and went to town on him.
I lick my wifes ass all the time and this was the same, he was hairless, very smooth.
So far this is the most humiliating thing ive ever done, and the most humiliated ive ever felt.

sounds very inocent. Seems like you all three enjoyed it.

thats not so bad....

why do you think Derek waxes his asshole?? ;-)

I'd love to use your wife danyg, and see if you like my hairy one as much :D

Ring of truth

greymaster said:
I'd love to use your wife danyg, and see if you like my hairy one as much :D

Hey GM, what you suggest has a ring of truth about it!

In what way Lifelong?

A punny reply

greymaster said:
In what way Lifelong?

Sorry was meant to be a fun reply using a pun on the word RING!

:)

Well, I don't find licking my wife's ass humiliating, but I don't know about licking her male lover's ass. That might just be humiliating for me. Great fantasy, but I don't think I ever want to find out for real!

sptbj2 said:
Well, I don't find licking my wife's ass humiliating, but I don't know about licking her male lover's ass. That might just be humiliating for me. Great fantasy, but I don't think I ever want to find out for real!

You might enjoy it if you tried it - but I guess you are too chicken to try, but that is okay in my book if it don't appeal to you. It becomes easier to give an opinion about things you have tried, even if you say, "never again".

Users who are viewing this thread