• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mother in law giving off vibes?

• Thread starterPlumpmature
  • Start date

Plumpmature

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2024
Naperville Illinois
mil has called me over to her house 3 times in the last couple months to check car, furnace, and plumbing issues. She is widowed for 3 years. She hasn’t said anything that can be construed as coming on to me, but I have noticed tight pants that she rarely wears with family over, and a lot of bending over right in front of me. She is 75 yo .. what you think. Help !!

IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_3610.jpeg
IMG_5442.jpeg
IMG_5443.jpeg

Playfully slap her bum, her reaction will tell you

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded
Plumpmature said:
mil has called me over to her house 3 times in the last couple months to check car, furnace, and plumbing issues. She is widowed for 3 years. She hasn’t said anything that can be construed as coming on to me, but I have noticed tight pants that she rarely wears with family over, and a lot of bending over right in front of me. She is 75 yo .. what you think. Help !!

IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_3610.jpeg
IMG_5442.jpeg
IMG_5443.jpeg
When she bends over walk past and brush her ass. Her response could mean alot

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded
Brushing against her might work. We both turn 70 this summer and my wife still loves sex.

Hawkdoctor said:
Brushing against her might work. We both turn 70 this summer and my wife still loves sex.
It's only your children that thinks sex stops with age

She probably misses having her ass and boobs squeezed and fondled.

Users who are viewing this thread