• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mother in law keyholder

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date

Anyone else has had a similar experience?

• Yes, mother in law is aware of our lifestyle

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Yes, we know a couple who is in this situation

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, but it is a strong fantasy for us

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No and we would never do this

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
We've met a younger couple in their 30s through the lifestyle recently. The wives have become friendly and we got together a few times.
What transpired is that his mother in law lives with with them in the same house and she is not only fully aware but encourages her daughter to go on dates or bring someone home to fuck while she takes control of her son in law
I can't stop thinking how he's cooking dinner downstairs with his mother in law while her daughter is loudly getting banged upstairs
The conversation must be priceless
Interesting dynamic, I wonder how common this is. Anyone else has had a similar experience?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Fishfillet, toolman2c and 5 others
natasnaikul said:
We've met a younger couple in their 30s through the lifestyle recently. The wives have become friendly and we got together a few times.
What transpired is that his mother in law lives with with them in the same house and she is not only fully aware but encourages her daughter to go on dates or bring someone home to fuck while she takes control of her son in law
I can't stop thinking how he's cooking dinner downstairs with his mother in law while her daughter is loudly getting banged upstairs
The conversation must be priceless
Interesting dynamic, I wonder how common this is. Anyone else has had a similar experience?
I think mothers in law are anazing cuckysitters

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, 0908!, natasnaikul and 1 other person
does the MIL play?

Reactions: toolman2c
Cucky should talk wife's mom into sucking and spreading for a big thick cock!

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, toolman2c and Malkainsolo
cute_sandra said:
Truth

0908! said:
& For many cuckolds, they are the most embarrassing/ emasculating options. Which of course helps to build a healthy dynamic

Reactions: natasnaikul and toolman2c
lnohhnvm said:
does the MIL play?
She could very well be. I got the feeling that there's more to it than the husband told me, he quickly changed the subject when I asked more about his mother in law. As we just met them I didn't want to push but I will try to find out more next time we meet them.
Actually, as I said, we met them through the lifestyle, meaning that one of my wife's previous boyfriends is doing his wife these days and he introduced them to us at a party. I will ask my wife to see if she can find more about the MIL from her boyfriend.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
natasnaikul said:
She could very well be. I got the feeling that there's more to it than the husband told me, he quickly changed the subject when I asked more about his mother in law. As we just met them I didn't want to push but I will try to find out more next time we meet them.
Actually, as I said, we met them through the lifestyle, meaning that one of my wife's previous boyfriends is doing his wife these days and he introduced them to us at a party. I will ask my wife to see if she can find more about the MIL from her boyfriend.
please keep us posted. i have to wonder if MIL is doing her SIL.

• Love
lnohhnvm said:
please keep us posted. i have to wonder if MIL is doing her SIL.
they're having us for dinner over the holidays...that means we'll get to meet the mother. As I understand she's our age, mid 50s

Reactions: toolman2c, TheOther and lnohhnvm
this has potential, fer sure.

very much the same here in some ways mother in law had moved in with us. she knew wife had other lovers, but became more enlightened after she moved in for about 6 years until she past.

Reactions: natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
they're having us for dinner over the holidays...that means we'll get to meet the mother. As I understand she's our age, mid 50s
So it looks like we're finally going over to their place, we've been invited this weekend for dinner and likely we will meet his mother-in-law.
The wives set it up and I was told I need to be shaved and caged. She was very tight lipped about anything else, said that's all I need to know...Now caged I'm most of the time so that's no surprise but the freshly shavied part makes my mind spin and wonder

Last edited:
Reactions: Travelman, JimboJam, KurtMD and 2 others
can't wait for the update.

natasnaikul said:
So it looks like we're finally going over to their place, we've been invited this weekend for dinner and likely we will meet his mother-in-law.
The wives set it up and I was told I need to be shaved and caged. She was very tight lipped about anything else, said that's all I need to know...Now caged I'm most of the time so that's no surprise but the freshly shavied part makes my mind spin and wonder
EAGERLY awaiting the update!!!

• Love
Being caged and having the mother inlaw wear the key on a necklace is a turn on. She could also be in charge of spankings

• Wow
Reactions: nelssim and toolman2c
Mike and Chris said:
Being caged and having the mother inlaw wear the key on a necklace is a turn on. She could also be in charge of spankings
i'd, really, like to see a pic. of MIL.

natasnaikul said:
Nice. Sounds like you and your sexy wife are expanding your horizons.

natasnaikul said:
What transpired is that his mother in law lives with with them in the same house and she is not only fully aware but encourages her daughter to go on dates or bring someone home to fuck while she takes control of her son in law.
Sounds like your friend's mother in law has the hots for her son-in-law. There's nothing wrong with that, of course.

natasnaikul said:
I can't stop thinking how he's cooking dinner downstairs with his mother in law while her daughter is loudly getting banged upstairs.
And, while his mother-in-law is, indirectly, putting the make on him.

natasnaikul said:
The conversation must be priceless.
And, perhaps, at least somewhat predictable.

natasnaikul said:
No — but it sounds like a hot situation. Please let us know how it works out.

cute_sandra said:
if that ws happening to my X and my x mil and i could here them, i bet she would say i c ur hard lets use downstairs bed. she ws a real sexy 50s at the time and i always wanted 2c what she was made of. im just sure she would b a greatly rewarding fuck, she told my wife n me more than once that my fil ws barely 4in and if she wasnt wet from being flirted with he never lasted long enough, a very few minutes, i hinted many times that i thot i could Fix her problem. i never got her alone when i knew we had some time.. im swelled just typing this n remembering every inch of her ws sexy hot including her hips n well rounded butt..

Users who are viewing this thread