• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

Wow you guys are brutal. There aren't many quality threads on this site, but this is one of them. I, personally, am enjoying reading it. Real or fiction, someone is taking the time to write it and providing entertainment with no compensation. Either read it and enjoy, or don't, but rather than criticize spend your time producing your own content.

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub and badman
DWilson said:
Feel free to ignore this thread. I am happy to stop posting on this thread as well. She got sick in the morning of the summer get together, I got sick 3 days later. We didn’t meet him for 7-8 days. He travels frequently in his new job.
I would love to hear more.

DWilson said:
Feel free to ignore this thread. I am happy to stop posting on this thread as well. She got sick in the morning of the summer get together, I got sick 3 days later. We didn’t meet him for 7-8 days. He travels frequently in his new job.
The reality is, I for one have enjoyed your thread, I am not being critical of the fact of this being fiction played off as reality, or if this is reality with a few embelishments. I am one of those that has actually enjoyed reading your thread. I am only saying that you need to pay more attention to the time line, other wise your followers and readership will drop as it has happened to others in your similar situation when the time lines began to blur.

Reactions: KandJPlus
SquirmingSub said:
The reality is, I for one have enjoyed your thread, I am not being critical of the fact of this being fiction played off as reality, or if this is reality with a few embelishments. I am one of those that has actually enjoyed reading your thread. I am only saying that you need to pay more attention to the time line, other wise your followers and readership will drop as it has happened to others in your similar situation when the time lines began to blur.
I do not ask for Marquis calendar on what he is doing exactly on which days. I share here what I hear from Shelly.

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Mywifetocreampie, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
DWilson said:
I do not ask for Marquis calendar on what he is doing exactly on which days. I share here what I hear from Shelly.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: bobstudio83
I think he has been scared off by some of the comments. Too bad, really enjoyed the story.

I wish we could hear more!

msbevw said:
I think he has been scared off by some of the comments. Too bad, really enjoyed the story.
MsBevw,

Many of us follow each others experiences and stories. In my case, I was simply putting forward some comment that others had previously shared, when someone suggests that something is true to life and the timeline gets a bit gray, others simply questions it, that is not something that would spook others of us. You have experiences some of the same questions within your own thread and did that scare you off? If he is for 'real' nothing would scare a person off, now if it was fiction that he was trying to play off as 'real', then you may be right, he would simply stop posting as opposed to admitting that it was embellished reality or outright fiction.

When I shared my remarks, I shared my viewpoints, and also shared that I enjoyed reading his thread also (real or fiction). There was a number of threads over the years that started out great and then simply stopped, often from time line issues, or things went horribly wrong. Anyone that desire and or experiences this lifestyle can not be overally sensitive to what others say, otherwise they are in the wrong lifestyle, those are the ones that end up divorced.

Lets see what he comes back with.

Reactions: msbevw and KandJPlus
It’s been a bit weird from Marquis in the last few weeks. He stopped calling her and his frequency of texts to her also dropped. Shelly isn’t too much bothered and got back to life as well.

I met him yesterday at a bar and asked him directly if he wants to end here or wants to take this forward. He is was apologetic and said his new job had added to his stress level and also involves lot of traveling. He is still very much interested in Shelly and sees a longer term relationship with her. I think he was honest and bit disappointed with the time Shelly is taking but I assured her once she is convinced she will fully give herself to him and he won’t regret a bit.

I asked him if he serious he should call her Shelly and take her out on date. He did and I am waiting to hear back her response

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, Mywifetocreampie, SquirmingSub and 2 others
There is a very good chance she will say no and this will end here. I won’t be convincing her any more

Reactions: Mywifetocreampie, SquirmingSub and KandJPlus
Well good luck but I hope she goes out with him!

Still no news but I told him if she goes with him, he should get a bit bold and at least kiss her. She loves gentle rub on her back, when she he is holding her her, I have asked him to massage her gently

Giving him all the secret tips :)

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, SquirmingSub, Donnierules and 4 others
This is a great thread. I have a feeling you’ll get to see Marquis’ sperm dripping out of her pussy eventually. What a sight that will be.

Reactions: Donnierules and msbevw
So understandably she didn’t respond back to his texts today. I will chat with her when we are in bed tonight and see where this lands

DWilson said:
So understandably she didn’t respond back to his texts today. I will chat with her when we are in bed tonight and see where this lands
Good luck.

DWilson said:
Good luck - it is if meant to be, it will happen as they sounds as though they could click.

Reactions: toolman
She is going to give him a last chance, they are meeting now. I am with her but won’t be sticking around long

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub and KandJPlus
I hope he doesn’t screw up this time else this is done

Reactions: toolman and KandJPlus
DWilson said:
I hope he doesn’t screw up this time else this is done
Leave as soon as possible to give them maximum time alone. Good luck.

Reactions: toolman
Hopefully this goes well for all involved!

Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread