• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mrs Pittsburgh

• Thread starterrockdj2
  • Start date

rockdj2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2005
She is nervous. Doesnt think anyone would want to fuck her...

Attachments

• DSC_01120001.JPG
    DSC_01120001.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 493
  • DSC_00890001.JPG
    DSC_00890001.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,590
One more

Attachments

• DSC_01710001.JPG
    DSC_01710001.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 707
nice pussy and ass

i would fuck her if you travel to chicago baby

Last edited by a moderator:
she hasnt fucnked another guy yet - working on her

sexy looking meaty pussy..made for black cock

Mrs Pittsburg

Those are some hot pix...I'd come to Sommerset, meet you half way. I'm in the Wash, DC area. SBM_n_Maryland.

looks ready for a young black stud

Thanks for your nice comments. Did not think I was "something" that would interest men.

I will post some more. Maybe you will find interesting. Do you really want to "fuck" me? Let me Know.

Hi sexy....luv you pics...would luv to enjoy you from head to toe and ALL places in between!!!! You would look FANTASTIC on the end of my Black cock!!!

The soles of her feel look young and healthy. Yes, Sir, the Bulls would love to fuck her, and she might come home all shaved between the legs. Would you let her bareback at safe times of her cycle, so you will notice the sperm dripping out of her pussy when she shows you evidence of being with another guy?

no safe time

Josetta said:
The soles of her feel look young and healthy. Yes, Sir, the Bulls would love to fuck her, and she might come home all shaved between the legs. Would you let her bareback at safe times of her cycle, so you will notice the sperm dripping out of her pussy when she shows you evidence of being with another guy?

Josetta, there is NO safe time in a woman's cycle! Read the articles about a report in the British Medical Journal (google for "safe days cycle", you find it instantaneously). And that is the latest scientific study of this topic.

So be so kind and don't talk about "safe days", thanks!

What THA!!

Hell, I will drive to Pitts to FUCK THAT!!!!

NICE!

Take a walk down the Penn Ave in Wilkinsburg, you'll find all the candidates you need. No need to go online for it, BM's are easy to find in Pgh if you have a willing wife (I hope that's me someday) ;)

mmmmmmm, lovely pussy, would love to have my big cock inside you.

Users who are viewing this thread