• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Multi orgasmic Wife in Vegas

• Thread starterolfinb
  • Start date
O

olfinb

Wife wants a sensual/erotic massage & seduction. All considered, but in shape or black a big plus. Your cock must be at least 8" and thick. Visitors O.k. She loves a good massage and a long slow dicking. I'm always present and watch. We're not into anything extreem, just her pleasure with a sensual lover. Been lucky so far with finding the "right type" so lets see what this community has for us...LOL;)

DSCN24536.jpg

Reactions: Hungforplay
wow... really nice photo there. Looks like a few of mine..lol.. is it my sister?... anyway, you should have no problem with finding a few good bulls on here.

Macy

Dpes she like it in her ass?;)

las vegas

my slut wife loves black cock also....lets get together & watch them get fucked....

I heard there's going to be a "Mandingoes" convention in Nevada next month. I'm not a member (1 inch too short) but I have a lot of friends who are in the club. You pay a small fee and watch your wife get drilled by up to 12 men or maybe more. It should be paradise for you to attend!!

vegas bull

hi
I am in las vegas, I enjoy meeting discret couples for fun time with respect to each others. I'm 6'4, 190, mix blk, 9 inch...clean, attractive....and I am from Europ but living in Las Vegas.

that pusy needs a massage with my cock

Last edited by a moderator:
I will bein Vegas Jan 31-Feb 4 and I really want to help you.

How can I Contact you?

Users who are viewing this thread