• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mwf 43 Virginia

• Thread starterzebrawf
  • Start date

zebrawf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2006
mwf 43 5=6 140 40 ass 36d love to date nice blk men older a plus bare a plus and hung a double plus drk blk plus plus....can do a over nite with a few friends central Va area not interested in those 1000 miles away:rolleyes:

Hey there sexy Zebra..... please post your pic so everyone can see that juicy ass. Maybe one day you will get to Philly and i can give you a few blk studs to enjoy

Do you have any pictures of yourself to share?

zebrawf said:
mwf 43 5=6 140 40 ass 36d love to date nice blk men older a plus bare a plus and hung a double plus drk blk plus plus....can do a over nite with a few friends central Va area not interested in those 1000 miles away:rolleyes:

love to

send me a message

I would love to meet you zebarwf. I am a dark skin brothat in cetral VA with a nice bbc. Email me if interested, will_you_99@yahoo.com.

Users who are viewing this thread