• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF Cum *****

• Thread starterOregonSlut
  • Start date
O

OregonSlut

My 48 year old wife and mother to two sons and a daughter is available for use as a black cum dump. Not looking for love or slow lovemaking, just pick one or more holes and dump your load. Located on the Oregon coast.

Attachments

• 617e.jpg
    617e.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2,048
:D Hello great looking tits honey, whats the rest look like? Thanks for pic :)

Kay Ann,

You look fuckin' AMAZING. You are very sexy and you have one HOT pair!!!

Would LOVE to HELP out

Hi,
I live on the Oregon Coast. Would LOVE to use your wife as Cum dump----E-mail pix to allhallowseve42@yahoo.com. Look forward to seeing her in person!!!!!! :D :D

are u into anal sex if so let me know

sounds great would love to dump my load and you and your daugther baby if you ever in nyc get at me

Dayum thats one tired looking bitch. I can only fuck your ass, thats all and cum in ya mouth

blkbull99 said:
Dayum thats one tired looking bitch. I can only fuck your ass, thats all and cum in ya mouth

LMAO damn dawg...lol

....yeah, I think I'd smack her in the face with my dick a few times and let her beg me to suck it....because of those big ass titties I'd have to tittie fuck her. Afther that I'd bust a nut up her nose, make her inhale it then spit it out through her mouth, then slurp it back up.

BlkCaligula

Users who are viewing this thread