• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF in PA Looking For Well Hung SBM

• Thread startercindymeyer
  • Start date

cindymeyer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
I am a happily married white female, aged 50, in eastern PA. I am looking for a darkskinned black male who is VERY well endowed to satisfy my desire for a black cock. I am a very wet, warm, and willing sex partner who loves to suck and fuck. Must be over 40, cleancut, mature, and friendly, but also have a very sexual side where you aren't afraid to take me on hard. Would like to have my husband watch you take me.

Interested!!!

Where in Eastern PA???

6'1 210 well hung blk man in eastern,pa

Hello, 40, well built and well endowed blk man in the philly area, would enjoy seeing you and have pics also. pabuiltblk@yahoo.com is my e-mail, please get back to me if interested in talking with a very real and well hung blk man ...:)

nice hit me up friendly_bbc on yahoo messenger

Very Nice, 43/6'3'' 240 mbm from Philadelphia. Clean d/d free would love to meet. Knshade007@yahoo.com would love to meet you if you dont mind that im not single

Users who are viewing this thread