• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF looking

• Thread startermwf_38
  • Start date

Would you fuck me?

• Hell yes

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Hell no

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • You are made for black cock, yes I would.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • You need ganged banged with an ass like that.

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters

mwf_38

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2005
I need some black cock in me again. It's been too long since I've had any. Are you up to it?

Let me be first in line to offer my services as your cleanup boy if hubby hasen't taken the position yet. Lovely simply lovely

Damn lady, you have one fine work of a ass! Love your body, hell I will be there, just tell me when and where!

MFW Looking

You have one fine looking ass and need to be gangbanged by at least 10 big dicked black men. Almad.

I am ready for some BBC guys. Bend me over and use me like I need to be used.....

Want some of this?? Tell me!

:feedback:

Where are you at slut? I have 9 1/2 inches of black cock to fuck you with...Or, are you just a tease who wants to read the replies and play with your hot cunt thinking about it...Which is it? Let us know....

I'm in Cleveland. If you have what I'm looking for I'll bend my ass over in front of you just like in the pictures. I love sex with clean black guys and only go bareback, I love to feel black seed being pumped in me, you have to cum in me so you must be clean....

Here's another guys

I hope you all like. My hair was a little different but it's me. I'll check back in a little while. Come and get me!

Aren't you guys looking for ........

Married white pussy?

I'm waiting!

Is this ass big enough for you?

Wanna taste of me?

let me offer my services as cleanup boy?
jesus, what a fucking queer!

taste this???

mwf_38 said:
Wanna taste of me?
or would you rather have a lick of this???

Attachments

• f0ebre2.jpg
    f0ebre2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 276
Reactions: HugeLoad
I'd hit all three holes with the last hole being creampied deep in your ass

anna-mwf said:
or would you rather have a lick of this???

You mean some girl's pic that you stole? Because you're really a dude.

Your nice ass looks like the one I just planted my hot seed in a few hourss ago! I love white pussy!

hell yeah I would stick my dick in your pussy and ass and just lick you until......nasty.freak69@yahoo.com

yes i do pls reply

hi im shahid hung low at 11inches

DAMN GIRL! Now THAT is one FUCKABLE ASS on you bitch! Shit anyone that has ASSMEAT that fuckin good must know exactly what it will get her. How about FACE DOWN ASS UP takin my black Philly cock from behind until your pussy cream lathers my black meat like fuckin lotion? Then get ready bitch cause I'm not ASKIN I'm TELLIN you bitch..GET THAT FUCKIN ASS IN HIGH in the air cause it's gonna be fucked until your eyes roll into the back of your head and your mouth drools spit..Get that shit?

That is one nice piece of white ass! I would love to tap that ass of yours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread