• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF ready for BBC

• Thread startertrcsooner
  • Start date

Would you use a condom when fucking her ?

• Yes

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Probably not

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • No

Votes: 125 75.3%

• Total voters

trcsooner

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2005
no longer interested

Dayum!! Verrrry hot little wifey you got there. Sweet boobs.....still would probably like 'em better w/o the silicone but to each his own....certainly lots of room in that cleavage for a big thick black monster cock.

But more important....what a pussy and ass. Totally ready for BBC. I surely hope you and she are serious about being ready to turn her into a black cock slut. Please go make it happen and post the results. thanks!

She's Look Very Hot, Love To Give Her My White Cock, 7" X 53/4" Hard And Waiting For Her.

would love to give her a good pussy pounding followed by a deep, long strokin ass fuck!

philly blk man here

wow i love what i see....i would love to be behind her in that doggiestyle pose if ur serious about travel..... e-mail at lickee04@yaho.com

cum here slut

lemme grab ur hair thru that veil and pound that pussy in that dress and we can soil ur wedding vows and consummate ur marriage properly, will make u a wedding day cum suckin bbc slut.

very nice pussy

My goodness...what a beautiful derriere...

...I have not seen a sexier ass on a sexier white woman in a long, long time...and all I can think of doing right now is getting my tongue deep inside that hot wet slick pussy while grabbin' those hips and having you grind onto my tongue so I can here you moan like the nasty li'l piece you wanna be for me before i get pump deep insdie that sweet thing with this thick, hard, ready black nasty dick of mine...

Ill Fuck Her Asshole Raw

nice picture

wow i would like to say your wife looks great in that picture dam she got a fine body she working with where in usa u fine lady lives would love to get a piece of that

hate those store bought tits but her cunt is cute

You need to have your ass stretched baby!!!

for real

very fuckin hot if you real holla at me

i'm ready to black her

contact me if your serious i can travel to you. desielcock@yahoo.com (not mispelld that's how i roll)

Scooner,

where are you guys located? I'm in CT and very interested. Please email me at; blacq_9@yahoo.com

We're in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I'm in okc

5=10 175lb black male age 29 in okc for fun here

how beautyfull ans sexy she is! I would like to fuck her beautifull and shaved pussy right in front of her husband. Would she moam deep while her glasy eyes look up to her husband without seeing him as my big black loveweapon glides slowly inside her?
please contact me on: mooiebloem@tiscali.nl,
I wanna see more of her!

thanks for the comments guys

Users who are viewing this thread