• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF Wannabe Cumslut

• Thread starterhtownslut
  • Start date

htownslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2004
I would like to fulfill my submissive cumslut fantasies.Looking for black men in houston to help.If interested send pi or email to htownslut@ hotmail.com

Attachments

• im000067.jpg
    im000067.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5,321
Reactions: RainyDayJacker
well i would love to lend a helping hand tongue and dick. hit me up im in northeasy houston

would love to help

i know several quality BM's in houston...im prof wm, fit and considered good lookn...just wanna be the cuck that watches..

hope to hear from you
to4rp@hotmail.com

traveling stud for white sluts

hi there tell me a little about yourself can meet u down there luv traveling to fuck white sluts let me know when u going to be available so i can set it up.u can give me a call at 917-559-8215 or my e-mail is monopolies@aol.com talk with u soon.

Re: fulfilling your sub fantasies

Hi Htown

I would love to help you fulfill your desires. I'm on the West side like taking long strokes am very sensual and would love to pleasure you for hours on end.

well well

you have no idea what your talking about Kevin but it doesn't really matter you probably scare more women off than you actually get to be with anyway.

You probably right.

Kevin I

htownslut let's chat

Hi htown, I've added you to my messenger, maybe we can chat sometimes. Talk about all of the things that you desire.

nice pics

I WANNA FUCK THAT ASS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread