• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWM bi looking to suck

• Thread starterwftoplay
  • Start date

wftoplay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2023
Hello MWM in Bucks County PA looking to suck while showing my wife's pics and vids. I can host in my office. Discretion is a mus.

• Love
Reactions: spunky, Ctswing, 44 mwm and 5 others
I'm a 71 year old bi male who would love to suck a young cock, 18+ at least once more before I leave the planet

Reactions: 44 mwm
I’m a 40 year old MWM in Loudoun County VA that would love to suck someone off while showing them pictures of my unquestionably gorgeous wife. Obviously finding someone that wanted similar would be ideal but not required. I would like to suck any good looking cock at all (full disclosure: will be my first time), but if I can find a pretty cock and we have the right chemistry talking, I would like to have my mouth/throat dominated. I’d like to be forcably fucked in my mouth/throat (spit bubbles, sweat, tears, the works….) until you cum down my throat while looking at my hot wife’s pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: newtosharing
Michigandownriver said:
I'm a 71 year old bi male who would love to suck a young cock
Consider going to adult theaters or a bookstore with gloryhole booths. It's worked for me a number of times in my 60's. But you may need to kiss a few cocks before you find your prince.

Reactions: newtosharing
hi im bi married play only skype

Users who are viewing this thread