• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 21yo girlfriend - a big cock lover

• Thread startercuckndsuck
  • Start date

cuckndsuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2015
She likes them big'n thick. I cant deliver, however her lover is able to make her scream like I never could. That's probably why she is currently at his place riding his cock and I was told to patiently wait home, what do you think?

Attachments

• Fotografia0592.jpg
    Fotografia0592.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Love
Reactions: hikawade, Davey cuck, Hungforplay and 9 others
I think it is perfect age to ****** her. I can help you if you want.

Thanks @TravellingDom . D yesterday just minutes before leaving to her lover's place. I haven't touched her for months and he is getting her tight pussy multiple times a week! God she loves reminding me how better he is and that's the way it works for us

Attachments

• IMG_20141105_181702.jpg
    IMG_20141105_181702.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
She's looking good [and ready]

I'd like some of her myself

Wow she looks amazing, best time to turn her into a slut. I've been trying to turn my wife I to a slut but it is so hard

Reactions: hikawade
Thanks guys. She loves the comments. As always she returned very well fucked and satisfied. Was very tired so she basically fell in the bed.

It's hard to remain sane having such a slut and not being able to release steam. My cock literally hurts because of constant hard on.

Reactions: h5t6ca
Would like to see how she takes multiple loads from my big thick cock.

I am sure she would give it a try

cuckndsuck said:
I am sure she would give it a try
Where are you guys from? Would love if you messaged me a face pic.

She loves reminding me this is not for me to haveIMG_20140906_204358.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bilalt, Idol02, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
cuckndsuck said:
She loves reminding me this is not for me to haveIMG_20140906_204358.jpg

Picture my hands on her hips

cuckndsuck said:
Thanks guys. She loves the comments. As always she returned very well fucked and satisfied. Was very tired so she basically fell in the bed.

It's hard to remain sane having such a slut and not being able to release steam. My cock literally hurts because of constant hard on.
That what being a cuckold is all about

I’d give it to her balls deep

Users who are viewing this thread