• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Bitch

• Thread startermcfiddlestick
  • Start date

mcfiddlestick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2007
How would some BBC use the little *****?

Last edited by a moderator:
lookin at youre sexy "asian bitch" made me think i would want to blindfold and collar/leash her to start.

I like Pooch's idea.

where did the pics go

wow

wow love the pics

i think she should do a filipina bobbit on you

she ain't filipina

lol dont think he quite understood that asiangirl. but what do you expect when he is calling his wife out as a bitch to strangers. and btw asiangirl...lets go easy with the Bobbit comments please ...gives me and most men the willies...(as i type this with legs crossed!)

I totally understood what she meant. but wife isn't filipina, so there won't be any filipina Bobbits going on. Look up FAB in the urban dictionary

Last edited by a moderator:
well pooch i wouldn't do that to you because you understand the differance in using a woman with respect and one used without respect lol. As for Mcwhoever i guarantee you all asians not just filipinas know what it is and when it should be used