• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Gf

• Thread starterfuzzysweaterman
  • Start date

fuzzysweaterman

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2016
I wanna chat with someone about my sexy asian gf that loves huge cocks and wearing her soft fuzzy angora sweaters. She loves imagining huge cocks fucking her and remembering her past boyfriends with huge cocks while we fuck. Makes me sooo hard when she does this. She tells me about guys that come onto her and how they try and rub against her in her angora sweaters all the time and rub their cocks on her. Let's talk soon

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice
She looks absolutely stunning, I'd love to stretch her holes ;)

If you are interested in talking or chatting with me about her and telling me how you would fuck her, shoot me a message at cowllover@yahoo.com or Skype at tonygianni44. Have lots of pictures of her and stories of what she has done with past bf's and guys she sees in her soft angora sweaters! God she loves big cocks and I love knowing she makes guys hard and she does too!

Last edited:
I would love to speak chat or skype with you about my sexy asian sweater girl who loves big hard cocks and imagining them as we fuck or she jerks me off. She loves remembering her last BF who had 11 inches as we fuck. She loves thinking about other guys with big cocks and I love that this turns her on so much. It makes me crazy hard knowing she wants to do this and i love imagining her in her sweaters doing these things. I love speaking to guys as we talk about her and knowing they are rubbing their cocks to her pictures and knowing how bad they want to fuck her! have lots of pics of her in her fetish angora sweaters and now I love her in them too! Cowllover@yahoo.com or my skype is tonygianni44.

cant wait to have someone contact me and make me imagine u fucking my asian sweater girl and how she feels...lots of pictures. can skype me at tonygianni44 or asiansweaterlover@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread