• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian girlfriend wants me to find her a cuckold husband

• Thread starterThepussypeg
  • Start date

Thepussypeg

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2020
Hi all,

If anyone is interested to have a cuckold Asian wife, my girlfriend is willing and interested to find a cuckold loving husband, trust me she is wiled, loving and fucking crazy hot.

This is a message from her.

"Hi, I’m looking for a husband. Someone who is willing to share me with another guy as he pleases. I am Asian, sweet, loving, caring and I do everything to make my man happy and satisfied. My boyfriends say I am beautiful, gorgeous, hot, and have perfect perky tits that drives them crazy!! I want someone who also want to make beautiful babies with me and support our lifestyle."

The part about her tits is true! Hehe

Thanks x

Reactions: Jacks, Brazilianhotwife, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
So vague. Is this even real?

Where are her photos?
How old is she?
What nationality?
What country is she in? Looking to move? Can get visa if needed?
Has kids already?
Been married before? Divorced?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
LuvAsianSluts said:

Where are her photos? Once we find someone interested and we like him we can work it out.
How old is she? 33
What nationality? Philippines
Has kids already? No kids
Been married before? Divorced? Never

To be honest I really like this girl, and the way she lets you fuck her is crazy, she will do anything for a perfect cock. I am already married so I can't be with her, so she wants to find I cuckold husband who will be there for her and I can still come to fuck her.

She is ready to move to Europ, Asia and middle east.

One last thing, I will still own your wife's pussy when you are together.

Reactions: redback
Thepussypeg said:
To be honest I really like this girl, and the way she lets you fuck her is crazy, she will do anything for a perfect cock. I am already married so I can't be with her, so she wants to find I cuckold husband who will be there for her and I can still come to fuck her.

She is ready to move to Europ, Asia and middle east.

One last thing, I will still own your wife's pussy when you are together.

Interesting concept. if you can pull it off it will make an awesome yarn..

redback said:
Interesting concept. if you can pull it off it will make an awesome yarn..

It would be great is anyone can get the word out there about my girlfriend we would be grateful.

Thanks

Reactions: Ravi
Thepussypeg said:
It would be great is anyone can get the word out there about my girlfriend we would be grateful.

Thanks
Can I see her? How old is she I live in Europe!

Ravi said:
Can I see her? How old is she I live in Europe!
She is 33 from the Philippines, where in Europe are you? Are you looking to get married and would you make her pregnant?

Reactions: allenUnderMe
Do you guys use kik?

LuvAsianSluts said:

Where are her photos?
How old is she?
What nationality?
Has kids already?
Been married before? Divorced?
Only that one part about her tits is real. Its his wife. Hopingvto find someone to scam.