• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian wife needs a sex bf😊

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
This is my 36 year old Asian wife (sorry can’t show her face here), who is a major slut. Two guys have fucked her since I married her. This is a pic of her and a recent pic of me fucking her. We are looking for a big cocked horny guy to fuck her on a regular basis. A “sex boyfriend”. I would gladly give up fucking her tight pussy completely, just to watch another guy do it daily!

5C0D3B49-BCB9-4FC2-9F75-24F76E296743.jpeg
D5559C3B-04DE-4E2D-9B2D-3824DCAC9B22.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: zarkovac, alaskana, love2watchAsians and 1 other person
Iron Lee said:
This is my 36 year old Asian wife (sorry can’t show her face here), who is a major slut. Two guys have fucked her since I married her. This is a pic of her and a recent pic of me fucking her. We are looking for a big cocked horny guy to fuck her on a regular basis. A “sex boyfriend”. I would gladly give up fucking her tight pussy completely, just to watch another guy do it daily!

I'm sure you'll have no problem getting someone else to fuck her for you as long as she is into it too, nothing like watching your wife getting fucked by other men, my wife has had 27 cocks in her

Reactions: Iron Lee
Zima said:
I'm sure you'll have no problem getting someone else to fuck her for you as long as she is into it too, nothing like watching your wife getting fucked by other men, my wife has had 27 cocks in her
Yeah we hope to find a regular with a huge cock, It will be hot to watch her getting fucked daily. She says if we find the right guy with a big cock and he fucks her allot, she will only do sex with him, but I can watch. That will be amazing to experience. I might miss her tight pussy but it will be great to see a guy enjoying it.
Two guys have fucked her and I watched, but it was just one time each.

you'll still get all the sex you need watching her and jerking off

Zima said:
you'll still get all the sex you need watching her and jerking off
Exactly! 😅 I’ve been married to her for a while, and she said if we find a guy with a big cock that fucks her good, that in her words: “It’s time I get my sex boyfriend and I just do with him, you just watch.”
Yes no problem 😊

Last edited:
Iron Lee said:

Wow, gorgeous ass and pussy. I would love to fuck her hard every day and watch my cum running down her crack and legs.

Reactions: HornyFilipino and Iron Lee
alaskana said:
Wow, gorgeous ass and pussy. I would love to fuck her hard every day and watch my cum running down her crack and legs.
Yeah I want to see a guy do that daily. And what’s hot is she really wants it lately. Hopefully sooner than later she’ll meet the right guy. She said “No touching me after that”😅

Iron Lee said:
Exactly! 😅 I’ve been married to her for a while, and she said if we find a guy with a big cock that fucks her good, that in her words: “It’s time I get my sex boyfriend and I just do with him, you just watch.”
Yes no problem 😊
maybe she'll let you get down between her legs and have a taste of what he did to her

Zima said:
maybe she'll let you get down between her legs and have a taste of what he did to her
Yeah she would think that’s funny and I can easily imagine her asking me to lick her pussy after he cummed in it.

Iron Lee said:
Yeah she would think that’s funny and I can easily imagine her asking me to lick her pussy after he cummed in it.
well there is no since waiting then, let her get fucked good and you enjoy it

Zima said:
well there is no since waiting then, let her get fucked good and you enjoy it
Yup... we are looking for a guy to be her “sex bf”.

Iron Lee said:
Yup... we are looking for a guy to be her “sex bf”.
she looks good and Asians are usually on the smaller side the way most guys like them so there should be no problem finding someone to fuck her if she is up for it

Zima said:
she looks good and Asians are usually on the smaller side the way most guys like them so there should be no problem finding someone to fuck her if she is up for it
Oh yes she’s small, tight pussy. She’s chatting up guys she knows, I think she will have a regular “sex bf” very soon.

oh fuck now I'm as excited about it as you are, just the thought of a married woman fucking other guys turns me on and gives me good feelings about watching my wife fuck

Zima said:
oh fuck now I'm as excited about it as you are, just the thought of a married woman fucking other guys turns me on and gives me good feelings about watching my wife fuck
Not only that, but a guy fucking her on a regular basis, while I only watch, 24/7/365. A guy she likes, with a big cock. That is ultimately what she wants. She says she “deserves” a big cock, and I guess a guy with a big cock kind of deserves her tight little pussy😅

Users who are viewing this thread